Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
By club use I mean for drawing like IDPA stages. Though 22 LR isn't an allowed competitive round, it is great for practice and a lot less expensive per round than centerfire.

·
Registered
140 Posts
By club use I mean for drawing like IDPA stages. Though 22 LR isn't an allowed competitive round, it is great for practice and a lot less expensive per round than centerfire.
Ah gotcha you meant having an analogous holster for training. Sorry for my confusion.

I thought you meant having extra retention for being in a crowded setting.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Got my Forged tec holster today. He was nice enough to drill the holes for both left and right carry with the hopes I can eventually carry right handed again. This will only be a range outdoor activity holster. I will not be using it for a sd role. Though you easily could if desired. I'm looking forward to his chest carry option.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Been using this Forged Tec holster for a few months now and love it. The lightweight of the gun and comfort of the paddle have made this the setup I carry all day around my ranch.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
This got me looking at my holsters and forged tech. No reason you cant put an iwb clip on opposite side of forged tech. A bonus is if you have any kydex holsters made for glock with baldr mini they will work . The retention is on the light the p17 doesnt slop around. Yes the baldr mini fits on the p17.

·
Registered
165 Posts
This got me looking at my holsters and forged tech. No reason you cant put an iwb clip on opposite side of forged tech. A bonus is if you have any kydex holsters made for glock with baldr mini they will work . The retention is on the light the p17 doesnt slop around. Yes the baldr mini fits on the p17.
If you ask him sweet like he'll do it at the "factory".

81 - 88 of 88 Posts