Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
The holster will be along soon, I found a mag loader on Amazon already. I know its easy to load these mags but I have weak fingers and hands. The loader will be big help for me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The holster will be along soon, I found a mag loader on Amazon already. I know its easy to load these mags but I have weak fingers and hands. The loader will be big help for me.
Do you have a link for the mag loader ? thanks Joe

·
Registered
145 Posts
Search in Amazon, Nic Taylor p17 mag loader 12.99 free shipping. I found it in a google search. Has pics of it used on a p17 mag. Mine should be here net couple days.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'm going to make my own. Just haven't decided what style yet A, B, or C. As you can see I like to add mag pouches to my holsters.

A.

B.

C.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Mine fits perfectly in the Desantis Pocket-Tuk, Outbags pancake and the Holsterstore Belt Slide for my Glock 26 so I would assume any leather or nylon holster for a Glock 26 would work.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
DSCI0046.JPG
DSCI0045.JPG
I found that Sig P365 holsters work. Bought a Houston soft leather IWB holster of Florida from Ebay and it worked great. Also a Remora pocket holster.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Now the guns are out, does anyone know who may have a kyndex holster or any kind of holster. Found a pocket holster for now.
I talked to Kel-Tec and they said they don’t know of any companies yet that make a holster specifically for the P-17. They will let everyone know on Facebook when they get the info. I’m sure there are holsters out there that work great, problem is hunting one down!

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I talked to Kel-Tec and they said they don’t know of any companies yet that make a holster specifically for the P-17. They will let everyone know on Facebook when they get the info. I’m sure there are holsters out there that work great, problem is hunting one down!
Then I will have to hear from you guys I do not do Uncle Sam/Liberal funded monitoring network Fascist Bureau. No offense.

·
Registered
783 Posts
It's good to have a simple belt slid holster in your kit. One will hold similar sized autos quite well and are sufficient for range or field use. Even good ones will not break the bank and will suffice till a more model specific holster is located if desired.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i plan on buying a P17 and will be making kydex holster for it. ill take a couple orders from members if needed. im not a professional i just make a few on the side for me and buddies.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am interested. Let me know what you are asking for them and what style you wlll be making.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mine fits perfectly in the Desantis Pocket-Tuk, Outbags pancake and the Holsterstore Belt Slide for my Glock 26 so I would assume any leather or nylon holster for a Glock 26 would work.
I tried this with a Galco but found when I inserted the gun the holster would engage the mag release.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts