Zombie Check

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Bunker, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Bunker

Bunker Member

Dec 7, 2008
    How many KTOG members have actually had to fire or display their firearm to stop or defeat a threat? I was wondering what the actual occurence of armed self-defense is....Does anyone wish to share their real-life episode? Whatever the replies are, I would guess that there may be more incidences upcoming as the economy worsens and the less fortunate turn to drastic measures...

2. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Sorry but no one in their right mind will answer your query. I sure won't. Call it pleading the Fifth Amendment.

3. Bunker

Bunker Member

Dec 7, 2008
    I  understand the reluctance, but with the Lott report showing the millions of armed self-defense episodes nationwide, I am curious how many of the good folks here have actually had to use or display their weapon to get out of a scary situation and go on with their lives.... I had an episode awhile back where a group of gang-bangers decided to run around their cars at a red light while I was in between their two cars.. Fortunately, it was just a "Chinese Fire Drill" episode, but the hairs on the back of my neck are still tingling from seeing their doors open and four or five guys pile out both in front of me and also behind...My P3 was in my hand and out of their sight up until I saw that it was just a case of youthful exuberance.. But it was scary at the time, as their focused stares gave me chills.. I'm sure glad that it was a short red light!

4. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Again, sorry. Your post has been read 107 times. No on will answer your question. There is too big a risk of it being used wrongly. Why? Anything posted on the web is out in the public sphere and cannot be recalled or erased. It is public knowledge forever. With the antis doing everything they can to destroy us, there is no sense in giving them fodder for their canons.

5. regrip

regrip New Member

Aug 10, 2007
    Sitting here watching extreem marksmen, Excellent point billjohn.

6. Bunker

Bunker Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Ok..I got it now...No reason to pursue my query, as the antis don't need any more ammo to take away any more of our rights..Thanks for the clarification and the thoughtful response.

7. doubloon

doubloon New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Houston-ish, TX
  8. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Agreed. And put another way: Those that have will not speak about it, those that speak about it never have.

-Scott

9. fatman

fatman Guest

Apr 6, 2005
  10. molachi

molachi Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Agreed.  And put another way:  Those that have will not speak about it, those that speak about it never have.

-Scott

[/quote]

Completely agree...

John

11. JB

JB Guest

On another point...
    Gangbangers playing a silly game at a redlight? Next Columbian druglords will be playing musical chairs. I'm not saying the incident you described didn't happen, but maybe you misinterpreted? Maybe you mistook a few urban youths for actual gangbangers?

12. D50boy

D50boy New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    So there were gangbangers staring at you while doing a chinese fire drill in cars in front and behind? :-?

13. Bunker

Bunker Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Yes..I misinterpreted, and I was glad that I was wrong.....I was in an area noted for its drug deals, violence and carjacking, because of a wrong turn in an unfamiliar part of town...There was not so much of them staring at me, but more of a sizing-up as they exited their vehicles to run around their vehicles in the street....I was obviously out of place there..Can anyone tell me how to tell the difference between gang-bangers, carjackers and happily partying youths by their clothing?

14. bluesman

bluesman New Member

Apr 5, 2009
    I have read similar questions posed on other posts and majority of the responses seem to be that most shootings occur by civilian gun owners shooting themselves due to AD.