Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally! We had our monthly match Saturday. It had been raining a bit over the last week and with the temp moving toward the mid 80's it got muggy and windless at our range. We follow the IDPA rules for the most part but are not sanctioned so we do not have classes or qualifiers, just shoot and in a day or so, scores are posted. That said, I came in 12 out of 25 shooters, about as good as I am with any of my carry guns. This is against the gammit of duty pistols and compact 9's, 45's and even a Colt Delta 10. I did have one flame out. On stage one (our last bay) we just had a Texas Star set up. Up to this point I was pretty repectable on our cardboard silloutes. The star was at about 25 feet and I was almost into my 3rd mag and 58 seconds with only 1 steel dropped, when my trigger return/hammer spring broke:(. Luckly my group voted and allowed me to reshoot with my 2nd gun from my range box, my 9mm hi power. It was a hoot to use the P11 and a good place to find out flaws. The gun has well over 1500 rounds thru it and this is the first issue albet a biggy. I will be swithching to my Para Carry .45 as my always gun for a while.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts