Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had asked the forum how long it wud take to get my 2000gen2 back from Keltex

I had sent it to them after I had screwed up the assembly after my MCARBO disaster

I was told by the forum that I shud expect delivery up to SIX WEEKS and that they are pretty loose re communications

Well, I just got a call from Fedex to make sure an adult wud be here this afternoon

I sent the rifle to them 6/26
there seems to have been a holiday yesterday
today, 7/5, I expect delivery tomorrow 7/6

Seems there is a thread re being tired of hearing complaints re Keltec. I will add my voice to that, altho I myself have not heard complaints; I have heard that it wud take a long time to get it back

Needless to say, I am indeed a happy camper, salivating at the thot of going to the range tomorrow with no handgun; just my 2000

·
Administrator
32,246 Posts
10 days is crazy fast and very rare. Go play the lotto!

Reactions: Vireya

·
Banned
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad it was a quick fix.

Let us know how it works.
I think mcarbo parts came back installed...at least the mag release and dbl bolt handle. I am NOT taking it apart to see if anything else was done inside....the trigger pull still seems a bit much
am taking it to range this afternoon
Just finished reinstalling my offset scope..will prolly change it to reg mount as it still does not fold up all the way, due to scope knobs
but, if Keltec listening...they were fantastic..thanks much
even tho notifications of shipment were a bit mixed up

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had asked the forum how long it wud take to get my 2000gen2 back from Keltex

I had sent it to them after I had screwed up the assembly after my MCARBO disaster

I was told by the forum that I shud expect delivery up to SIX WEEKS and that they are pretty loose re communications

Well, I just got a call from Fedex to make sure an adult wud be here this afternoon

I sent the rifle to them 6/26
there seems to have been a holiday yesterday
today, 7/5, I expect delivery tomorrow 7/6

Seems there is a thread re being tired of hearing complaints re Keltec. I will add my voice to that, altho I myself have not heard complaints; I have heard that it wud take a long time to get it back

Needless to say, I am indeed a happy camper, salivating at the thot of going to the range tomorrow with no handgun; just my 2000

About 2 years ago I had to send mine in. Got it looked at, replaced and back to my house in 2 weeks. So you aren't the only one. They did my totally right.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.