Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After weeks of debating, i picked up my new P3AT a few days ago....... Although i haven't shot it yet ::) i think i'll get along quite well with my new friend!

I have 1 question, for those of you who carry your 3AT inside the wasteband, Is there a IWB holster that also accommodates an extra magazine or two? If not, how do you carry an extra magazine comfortably? Do you just keep it in your pocket?

Thanks for any info and i'm glad to be part of this forum finally!

BTW, my dad now has the P3AT on his shopping list after checking mine out ;D

Steve

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your purchase!
If not, how do you carry an extra magazine comfortably? Do you just keep it in your pocket
I carry IWB when not at work and the extra mag goes in my left (weak) front pocket. There are disadvantages to putting a mag in your pocket like that but the lent can be cleaned off pretty easily. There may be holsters out there that accommodate the extra mag but I have never saw any. The best holster I have found for IWB carry is an Uncle Mikes size 36 (?). It is very comfortable and tough too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, my next question was what size uncle mikes holster fit the best, but looks like you answered that already!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Steve,

I carry mine in my pocket with a Desantis Nemisis holster. It doesn't accommodate any extra clips but it does handle the crimsom trace laser. I am also looking for an IWB holster.

Fran

·
Registered
175 Posts
FatCat said:
Steve,

I carry mine in my pocket with a Desantis Nemisis holster. It doesn't accommodate any extra clips but it does handle the crimsom trace laser. I am also looking for an IWB holster.

Fran
Galco USA404 IWB horsehide holster made for the P3AT.   ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Point-n-shoot said:
not, how do you carry an extra magazine comfortably? Do you just keep it in your pocket?
I like the uncle mikes with a elastic mag holder sewed on it.  Can't tell it even there plus it holds the holster in the pocket when drawing my gun.

Now thats a good idea! I take it thats a size 36?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.