29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've narrowed down what I am looking for in functionality:
  • Inside Waist Band
  • Tuckable
  • Appendix carry
  • Molded for P3AT II, not generic
  • Comfy without undershirt
  • Instant gratification. I don't want to wait 3+ months for it.

Comp-tac two o'clock, $55, worried that the kydex against the gut isn't going to be very comfy.

K&D Mini IWB Defender, $65, 14+ weeks!

High-noon Hidden Ally, $35, in stock, but upper part of gun is bare against skin.

JS Holsters Tuckable, $60. ? delivery, ? comfort.

HBE leatherworks Tuckable Pro TL, $99+, fully customizable, handmade, 2-4 wks delivery. Might be the best choice! Yes, I know this is a pic of a seacamp, not a P3AT...

Any recommendations on the above or any other ideas?

Pics and/or links would be great if you do!

G

·
Sir KD. I have 2 one made only for me. You will like them. Call Keven and tell him what you need and he will make it for you. Yes a long wait but worth it.
Just my .02 OK?

(K&D Mini IWB Defender, $65, 14+ weeks)
Geo.

:)

·
Registered
249 Posts
PFB:

The picture you posted is our Cochise Defender, which is for larger sized guns. I would suggest considering our Custom Belt Defender:

Also, I would recommed doing some research/google search about HBE Leatherworks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, upon further research, HBE is either out or nearly out of business. 3.4 weeks delivery, evidently, was a complete fantasy.

Thanks for the heads up!

I think the best approach might be to buy a less expensive, in stock IWB tuckable appendix holster, make sure I like that carry position, then order a nicer holster from K&D.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Hi,

You mentioned appendix carry so I'm pretty sure you'd want to skip those holsters you show that are not straight drop. I think a a slight reverse cant would be ideal for appendix carry but can't remember ever seeing, reading or hearing about such an IWB holster.

Take care ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just got a Comp-tac Two O'clock holster after using a K&D IWB Defender.
I use the Comp-Tac on the hip like the K&D.
Just think it's great. You couldn't go wrong with this. Took about 4 days from the time I ordered it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.