WTT/ WTB 1 piece scope mount

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Bam_Bam, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Bam_Bam

Bam_Bam New Member Supporter

Aug 29, 2005
    I am looking for a inexpensive 1 piece scope mount like the one in the picture.

[​IMG]

it doesn't have to be this tall or look exactly like this, but I want a 1 piece style for a 1 inch tube. I am hoping someone has one lying around not being used and might want to horse trade stuff or possibly sell if cheap enough. I am hooked on this type of mount, but really don't want to put anything on the CC right now. I do need the mount to be a "high mount" due to my setup on the AR. The mount in the picture is a 30mm with 1 inch insert that won't tighten up on the scope. Let me know what you have and I'll look thru my "junk drawer and see what I have to possibly trade or if needed I'll pay cash but trade prefered! Thanks

All Trading Post rules apply and must be followed!

Bam Bam

2. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    I'll mail you the one I'm not using when I get home after the 21st.  I'll pm for your address when I get home.  It's the one pictured here on the AR.  No sale.  Long term loan until you can find one you want.

;)

[​IMG]

3. Bam_Bam

Aug 29, 2005
    :). Is that a Leapers mount?? I am looking at that one myself. Call me when you can.

BamX2

4. buzzsaw

buzzsaw Grand Poobah Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Georgia
  5. Bam_Bam

Aug 29, 2005