WTT SU-16C for Saiga .308    SPF!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Sandbox, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Sandbox

Sandbox New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    I have an SU-16C up for trade in Fayetteville, NC. I don't know much about shipping firearms and not sure what it costs to do an interstate transfer through an FFL so I would prefer Face To Face transaction. The rifle is in great condition and functions well.

This is a whole "battle ready" package including everything you need to either start shooting it or keep it as a "bug out bag" rifle. You won't have to go around and buy magazines and ammo and accessories like you usually do after getting a new gun.

SU-16C with compact forend
    original forend
    original 10rd mag
    approx 7-10 30rd mags
    approx 30 to 60 rnds quality ammo (mix of winchester silver tip and hornady TAP)
    approx 260rnds remington FMJ
    expensive (at the time) recoil compensator that I can't remember the name of
    kel-tec sling (mounted it the way I like it but I still have all the hardware it came with to mount it differently)
    nice UTG soft case.
    Will also throw in some reloading supplies (bullets, brass, powder, deburring tool, not sure what else)

The only thing wrong with it is that I stripped the head of the screw that attaches the sling mount to the compact forend. I can't get the screw out but the sling mount is there if you need it and won't bother you if you don't use it. Also there is soft side velcro attached to the stock for mounting a cheek rest I made. It's not uncomfortable but could be easily removed if you don't want it there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's pictured above in the soft case with my .45 (not included in trade) and some other accessories not included (cleaning kit, pistol grip with surefire mount, grip-pod, EOtech, ect). The only things included in the trade are shown below.

[​IMG]

I don't know much about reloading (I got this stuff cheap then never started reloading) so I included a close up. The powder is only about 1/4 full, the brass in the coffee can is mixed origins that has been primed and I think sized already. Brass in the bags are once fired remington UMC, bullets are 55gr FMJ.

[​IMG]

Here's a close up of the target. It's good accuracy but only fired from 75ft. It's just here to show that it's not a dud.

[​IMG]

I'm asking for a Saiga .308 with gear in about the same value. If interested PM me with a picture or list of your saiga and what you have with it, or an offer for Saiga + Cash. I might consider cash offers but only for the whole package. I don't want to be a price hiker but if I sell it I will have to sell it for enough that I can buy the Saiga and equipment that I want without losing money. I'll be taking it to a local gunshow soon also so don't be suprised if I trade it there.

2. Bert

Bert Banned

Mar 4, 2007
    Re: WTT SU-16C for Saiga .308    SPF!

Sandbox,

I apologize in advance; I understand that you prefer to trade as described above, but I will ask anyway.

Do you have a $ price for the rifle with whatever is attached to it, or came stock (except the Eotech) ?

I have thought about picking up a 16C, but I have plenty of ammo, magazines, etc.

Thanks, Bert

3. Sandbox

Sandbox New Member

Mar 9, 2008

I wasn't willing to sell just the rifle since otherwise I'd never be able to sell the mags and such or atleast it would take forever. It's Sold Pending Funds now anyway. Thanks for looking though.

4. Bert

Bert Banned

Mar 4, 2007

Good deal, Glad it worked out.

Be sure and give us a report on the Saiga.

Bert

5. nmshooter

nmshooter New Member

Jan 25, 2008

By chance, did you rid of all of the reloading stuff as well? If not, I may be interested.

6. Bert

Bert Banned

Mar 4, 2007