WTT P40 w/P11 Kit

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by RAT76, Feb 16, 2011.

1. RAT76

RAT76 Active Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Oklahoma
    Factory P40.  Also P11 upper with slide, barrel, recoil rod & springs.  No sights on the P11 slide.  Not many rounds thru the .40.  Couple a hundred thru the 9mm barrel. Included is .40 cal or 9mm mag with pinky extension, your choice.

Want to trade straight across for Ruger Blackhawk with long barrel.  
    .45 Long Colt or .30 Carbine.  1976 version prefered.
    Would consider other calibers but only 6.5 inch or longer barrel.  I already have a .38/.357.

I'll pay shipping for the KT & you pay shipping for the Ruger.

FFL fees are the responsibility of the recieving party.

I may be off line at times & am only on in the morning MTWTF anyway.

Be patient I will get back to you.

[​IMG]

Yes the P11 barrel is polished.   ;)

2. flareside_ford

flareside_ford New Member

Aug 16, 2009
    I don't have the required trade, but if you decide to sell I am definitely interested. If you decide to sell just let me know.

3. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    I'm interested but having just put $ in brass, mold, and dies for .30 carbine I'm not sure I want to part with the Ruger Blackhawk.

It's a 1969, (I think), early one un altered i.e. no transfer bar. .30 Carbine, 7-3/8 (?) barrel, clean with the exception of some idiot having scratched his Arizona DL in the flat top, probably could buff out but I wanted a shooter not a collector. It's also drilled and tapped for a scope.

Not exactly want you specified and I'm not sure I want to let it go and put another $65 in FFL fees and shipping but let's talk.

Oh, yeah, pictures on request, send me a PM with an E-mail address so I don't have to go to Photobucket.

Dan R

4. RAT76

RAT76 Active Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Oklahoma
  5. RAT76

RAT76 Active Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Oklahoma
  6. abuck50

abuck50 New Member

Aug 21, 2008
    NW Ohio
    Sorry if this is off topic, but I saw a Blackhawk .30 carbine Saturday at Jaquas in Findlay Ohio. They want $500 for it. You can see it on their gun list at jaqua.com. It was a little much for me.

Craig

7. RAT76

RAT76 Active Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Oklahoma
    Thanks for establishing the market value of this trade.

OTOH, I passed up a .30 carbine BH a few years back for $350 at the local Gun Show. I should have snapped it up.

Jim, who is still looking for a "shooter" not a colllector's item.

8. RAT76

RAT76 Active Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Oklahoma
    Going to bump this up one more time then let it die a natural death.