WTT P32 for 9mm

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by dandanthearmyman, May 13, 2009.

1. dandanthearmyman

dandanthearmyman New Member

Apr 1, 2009
    I have an black and blue 1st gen P32 with blet clip and two mags with 1 round  extention that I am looking to trade for a 9mm, hoping for a PF9 or P11,or a tokarev I live in NE Ohio and a FTF would be great. I have put 50 rounds through it since I got it back fron KT, it had a spring issue I have the paperwork from KT saying that they replaced just about all of it. I also have some ammo to go with it. 40 rounds of Remm 71 grain. 1 box of hydra shoks and about 40 rounds of 73 grain Fiocchi. as well as a fobus paddle holster. I can send pics when I get home from work.

2. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Mention which generation your P32 is, it might generate more interest. Approximate number of rounds fired, general condition, and amount of spare ammo to accompany it will preclude people having to send PM's with questions.

I'm P32 poor right now or I might be interested although Ohio is a looooong way away!!!!

Dan R

3. cromanos

cromanos New Member

Jul 22, 2008
    I'm in Cincinnati - do you ever make it down to SW OH?

4. dandanthearmyman

dandanthearmyman New Member

Apr 1, 2009
    no not really infact since I spend more time in pa and had to get a ccw for pa

5. luv2trip

luv2trip New Member

May 1, 2009
    How much to sell ourtight with everything? Also, do you ever get close to altoona?