WTT: P11

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by agent_86, Jun 18, 2009.

1. agent_86

agent_86 New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    I have a brand new in box (never shot, still has stickers on it) Kel-tec p-11 that I'd like to trade for a PF-9. I'm hoping there's someone out there that decided they'd prefer the extra capacity and doesn't care about the extra .12 of an inch. If so, please email me (I don't check my PMs). michaelsamueljoseph at gmail dot com. I'd also consider a trade plus cash for a ruger LCR.

Thanks for looking

2. coachteet

coachteet New Member

Mar 10, 2008
    Location helps, especially when trading.

3. bamf_shadow

bamf_shadow New Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Beeville, TX
    I wouldn't part with my PF-9, but might you be interested in a cash sale?

4. agent_86

agent_86 New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    I'm located in Atlanta. As far as a cash sale, I'm primarily interested in a trade, but would certainly entertain offers. After all, EVERYTHING is for sale.

5. bamf_shadow

bamf_shadow New Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Beeville, TX
    Well someone else get in here, I just spent my allowance for the month (and maybe the next :p )

6. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    The problem with a trade is that you either limit yourself to a Face to Face transaction (thus limiting your potential market) or you have to factor in both shipping and FFL Fees, both ways. I've found cheapest method to ship a handgun is to run it through a FFL outbound so it can be shipped USPS, Priority. Fees and postage run me around $35-$45 to ship a gun in the lower 48.
    Then, you have the same cost shipping your gun and the "trade" winds up costing each of you around $50 by the time you add your time, etc. It's hard to justify that additional money on a gun that doesn't cost much more than $300 to begin with.
    You might be better taking the cash and using it to purchase what you would have traded for. You don't have to pay an FFL fee to receive cash!

Dan R

7. gatorglenn

gatorglenn New Member

Apr 23, 2007
    Hi,

I live in the Atlanta area and I am interested in your p-11. I do not have a PF-8 to trade to you but I do have a LCP. I'm not really looking to get rid of the LCP though, so what is your asking price for the P-11?

Thanks,
    Glenn