WTT: NIB RFB, Scope, Mags, BUIS, Cheek Rest

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by 03psd, Jul 3, 2011.

1. 03psd

03psd New Member

Nov 5, 2010
    I have come to the disappointing conclusion that I will never have neither the time nor inclination to shoot my RFB, despite a steady and expensive accummulation of mags and accessories for it. Here's what I have:

New In Box Kel Tec RFB 7.62x51mm bull pup Rifle. I am the original owner and have never fired it. It has only been fired by the techs at Kel Tec. Comes in factory box with sling, mag, manual, etc.

Vortex Viper 1-4x PST New In Box never mounted Mil / Mil illuminated.

Magpul BUIS black front and rear new in box.

18 20 round mags (plus the one that comes new with the rifle). Varying conditions but serviceable (like you can kill a steel metric FAL mag !?!?!).

4 30 round mags. Brand new just received from DSA.

Kydex cheek rest.

Kel Tec picatinney rail kit for handguard still in factory wrapper.

If you add up reasonable cost on all this stuff we're talking $2400-2500. I would rather trade. I have no idea what I want but will consider all offers. I really would like to have a magnum bolt gun (.300RUM, .338 Lapua, AR 50, etc). Left handed bolt guns are always of interest. GAP or similar 6.5 bolt guns, long range optics, big bore revolvers, etc.

Here's what I dont need:

john boats, ATVs, motorcycles, .308, .22-250, AK (unless its a factory double underfolder), AR (unless is something really kick *** in 6.5mm, or piston driven), a 1911

Shoot me an email of what you have and let see if we can make a deal. Prefer FTF in FL but willing to discuss shipping depending on deal.

2. Guambodian

Guambodian New Member

Dec 1, 2009