Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD I acquired this about 6 months ago from a PAFOA member. I put 2-300 rounds through it since owning it and the only mods that have been done is the grips. I have the original box and papers that came with it along with the brush and barrel wrench. I have 5 mags, 2-Taurus,2-GI,1-Wilson47D and the dirty olive VZ operator grips are brand new(I have the originals) and a Serpa holster.
I'm looking to trade this for something with more capacity or to sell it for $625.
My trade interests are
Glock17
FNP45/9
M&P45/9
XDM45/9
XD45/9
CZ75b
USP45c/9c
Any price differences can be equaled with cash or accessories or both. I will listen to any other trade offers respectfully through a PM.
Thanks for looking

·
Registered
6,069 Posts
inmate said:
SOLD I acquired this about 6 months ago from a PAFOA member. I put 2-300 rounds through it since owning it and the only mods that have been done is the grips. I have the original box and papers that came with it along with the brush and barrel wrench. I have 5 mags, 2-Taurus,2-GI,1-Wilson47D and the dirty olive VZ operator grips are brand new(I have the originals) and a Serpa holster.
I'm looking to trade this for something with more capacity or to sell it for $625.
My trade interests are
Glock17
FNP45/9
M&P45/9
XDM45/9
XD45/9
CZ75b
USP45c/9c
Any price differences can be equaled with cash or accessories or both. I will listen to any other trade offers respectfully through a PM.
Thanks for looking

BrazosJoe said:
inmate said:
[quote author=BrazosJoe link=1304533481/0#1 date=1305839654]PM Sent
Thank you for the interest but it has been sold[/quote]

inmate = Nominated for ZERO post count

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1232205161
Procedures:

1.  Consolidate multiple items into one thread only.  
All merchandise posted for sale must have a listed price.  On occasion, we allow a silent auction, but they must be pre-approved and follow a specific format. If you are listing your item locally or elsewhere, state that in your thread so that readers may take that into consideration

·
Administrator
31,917 Posts
Burley said:
inmate = Nominated for ZERO post count

This PM sent:

You marked your gun as sold, however...

1. There is no "I'll take it" posted in the thread, as required by the rules.
2. There is no mention of availability for off-site sales, as required by the rules.

One of those two rules were violated, therefore your post count is reduced to zero thus removing your access to the Trading Post.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts