WTS/WTT PMR-30 *Sold*

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by DrBillC, Feb 12, 2011.

1. DrBillC

DrBillC New Member

Nov 5, 2010
    Fun and in like-new condition with 400 rounds through it. The 'born on' date is October 15th, 2010. Comes with original case, trigger lock and 2-30 round magazines. I'm more interested a 9mm or 40 S&W (Walther P99, Beretta/Stoeger Cougar, Springfield XD, Ruger SR9c etc.). Willing to entertain reasonable offers and trades. For the friends here on KTOG, this is the same PMR that I've enjoyed and posted pics of earlier with my Walther laser (http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1279341770;revpost=yes;start=0#13).  The laser stays with me . . . unless you want to pop for it too. ;)

[​IMG]
    Kel-Tec PMR-30 by drbillcurtis, on Flickr

As our friends at Kel-Tec say:
    'The PMR-30 is a light weight, full size pistol chambered for the flat-shooting .22Magnum cartridge (.22WMR). The PMR-30 operates on a unique hybrid blowback/locked-breech system. This operation system allows for the use of a wide variety of ammunition as it seamlessly adjusts between locked breach and blowback operation, depending on the pressure of the cartridge. It uses a double stack magazine of a new design that holds 30 rounds and fits completely in the grip of the pistol. The trigger is a crisp single action with an over-travel stop. The manual safety is a thumb activated ambidextrous safety lever (up for SAFE, down for FIRE). The slide locks back after the last shot and a manual slide lock lever is also provided. The light, crisp trigger pull and fiber optic sights make the PMR-30 ideal for target shooting and hunting small game.'

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
    Calibers: .22 Magnum (.22WMR)
    Weight unloaded: 13.6oz. 385.6g
    Loaded Magazine: 6oz. 170.1g
    Length: 7.9' 200.7mm
    Height: 5.8' 147.3mm
    Width: 1.3' 33.0mm
    Barrel length: 4.3' 109.2mm
    Sight radius: 6.9' 175.3mm
    Energy (40gr): 138ft-lbs 187J
    Capacity: 30 rounds
    Trigger pull: 4-6 lbs 17.8-26.7N

2. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Re: WTS/WTT PMR-30 for full size 9mm or .40 S&W

PM sent. :cool:

3. SwampThing

SwampThing New Member

Nov 7, 2010

From the (VERY LARGE STICKIED ) Rules posted above this section !

Please follow all the rules - ST

4. DrBillC

DrBillC New Member

Nov 5, 2010

And that's what happens when I multitask . . . ;). Corrected with a price to haggle around.

5. DrBillC

DrBillC New Member

Nov 5, 2010

Badman and I spoke and the PMR is still up for grabs. I'm mainly looking for a trade for a mid/full-size semi auto and preferbly within MO to spare both of us FFL fees, but am willing to talk turkey.

Thanks again Badman! You're a good egg. :)