WTS/WTT Glock26/XD.45 4"  **SOLD***SOLD***

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by roadracerx, Jul 26, 2009.

1. roadracerx

roadracerx New Member

Nov 26, 2008
    For Sale or Trade

Glock26 Package
    Used Glock26 with Titanium striker, Aluminum trigger, Adjustable trigger stop, Trijicon amber rear sights with green front sight, Glock26 magazine with Pierce extender, 1ea 15rd glock and 1ea 15rd KCI Israel made magazine both with A&G grip extenders. Package includes Galco summer comfort (natural color) holster, Blackhawk Serpa Carbon paddle holster, Blackhawk CQC black holster and UncleMikes ankle holster. I would like to sell as package deal.
    I purchase the glock26 used in 2008 at time of purchase the dealer told me the glock had 200 rounds thru it. I shoot every week so I’m guessing this 26 has about 1000 rounds by now. I cleaned the glock every 200 or so rounds. There is a tiny nick on the sights from the 26 hitting the concrete at the gym when I was transferring to my gear bag. Only noticeable when you look for it I can provide HighRes pics if needed..
    $500.00 OBO for everything!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

XD .45 4” compact Package
    Used Springfield Armory XD .45 compact, Trijicon sights, 2ea 13rd magazines, 3ea 10rd magazines, XD gear includes 1ea magazine holder, XD loader and XD holster. Sorry the barrel lock is not included. Also included is a BlackHawk Serpa paddle holster, Galco Sky-ops holster with extra Y clip for wider belts. (love this holster) conceals the XD better than the glock26!! Galco Sky-ops
    $500.00 OBO for everything!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    WTT
    I’m looking for a Kimber Custom II, Eclipse Custom, Tactical Custom or like Kimber Custom size 5” barrel 1911

Thanks for Looking!!