WTS Taurus PT-911 SS (SOLD)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Dragracer, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Dragracer

Dragracer Active Member

Jan 28, 2008
    OLDThis is a pre-lock PT-911, in 8 of 10 condition. This gun can be shot DA, SA, and can be carried cocked and locked like a 1911. It has a decocker, and hard rubber grips. Includes original box, paperwork, & 4 10 round factory magazines. Hi-Caps are available from Taurus or aftermarket. Also includes a blet slide holster, and double mag carrier. This was my IDPA setup until I purchased a PT-111 Mil-Pro. $450.00, OBO. Will take a Kel-Tec P3AT plus cash. Prefer FTF in the central Florida area, but I'll discuss shipping to your FFL.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Re: WTS Taurus PT-911 SS

If you will entertain FTF, then posting your location would be a great help.

3. Dragracer

Dragracer Active Member

Jan 28, 2008

I'm in Lecanto, FL. Which can be see by clicking on my username, and looking at my profile.

4. MarkTX

MarkTX New Member

Jun 2, 2007
    League City TX

I would have just put location on post. Then no one has to click anything.

5. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX

[/quote]

Unfortunately, many people here do not have the time to guess who does and does not have a location in their profile, and it is common courtesy to simply post a location when offering a FTF transaction.

However, since you chose to respond in this manner, good luck in selling, I am no longer interested.

6. Dragracer

Dragracer Active Member

Jan 28, 2008

The response was not intended to be smart a$$, just to inform. My apologizes if it came over that way. :-[

[/quote]

Unfortunately, many people here do not have the time to guess who does and does not have a location in their profile, and it is common courtesy to simply post a location when offering a FTF transaction.

However, since you chose to respond in this manner, good luck in selling, I am no longer interested.
    [/quote]