WTS/T  Mags and Holsters - S2K S&W version.40

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Nu_Agin_Shooter, Jun 11, 2010.

1. FOR SALE OR TRADE:

$50 shipped or trade for similar quality OWB holster for 3" 1911.
    This is a FINE custom K&D Holster for a Springfield Armory XD 9/40 4".

[​IMG]

This holster has the extra leather toward the back of the slide to protect your body from being rubbed, and the anti sweat panel on the back.  

One like new in package BladeTech 3 position paddle holster. (Right Handed - fits full size 1911- includes conversion piece to allow belt to slip through holster) ($53 value)
     SOLD PENDING FUN TIME AT NATIONALS!  :D

[​IMG]

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=113748

10 LIKE NEW S&W 4006 series Stainless 11 round magazines with blue followers.

[​IMG]

Magazines are $15 each shipped, minimum order of three.  Buy 9 get one free!

One like new BladeTech  double mag pouch (holds 2 single stack 1911 style mags): ($18 value)

[​IMG]

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=750032

I got both of these in a trade and I have never used them.   Nothing wrong with them, I just prefer leather.

They look new to me but they might have seen some use.

CJ-  They came from our first trade-  can you recall if they were ever used?

$40 for both,
    Double mag holder, $10 shipped to contiguous 48 States.  Shipping via my choice.

Edit 20 June 2010 to add:

One new in package Blackhawk Serpa Carbon Fiber for Glock 26/27/33.  LEFT HAND (Picture is of Right Hand Holster) This includes the paddle mount AND belt loop option.  The Carbon Fiber look is very nice.  Midway has it listed at $47, the sticker on the package has $59. ($50 value.)

[​IMG]

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=652195

$25 shipped to contiguous 48 States.  Shipping via my choice.

The only payment methods accepted are US Postal Money Order or CASH.

These items NOT listed anywhere else now being pushed onto my local circle of shooting associates elsewhere.  

THESE TRANSACTIONS WILL BE HANDLED IN STRICT COMPLIANCE WITH THE KTOG TRADING POST RULES.

I will be traveling to the KTOG nationals this coming weekend and bringing these items and more to sell/trade.  I will not have my laptop so I will not be able to keep this thread current.  I WILL HOPEFULLY SWAP OR SELL SOME OF THESE FTF THIS WEEKEND.

If you post I WILL TAKE IT on an item and plan to be in Kentucky, we can finalize there.

EDIT 26 June 2010 to indicate 1911 holster sale pending, and to reflect price of magazine holder.

EDIT 13 July 2010 to add the K&D and to also advise that holsters for sale/trade elsewhere.

EDIT 21 July 2010 to add the S&W magazines and to add  KTOG Nats comment.

2. Re: WTS 1911 BladeTech Holster

---

3. Re: WTS 1911 BladeTech & Glock 27 Blackhaw Serpa

Back to the top and a note to say I will be adding others as I clean out unused items.

4. Re: WTS 1911 BladeTech & Glock 27 Blackhaw Serpa

BTT

5. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Re: WTS 1911 BladeTech & Glock 27 Blackhaw Serpa

pm sent with question

6. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Re: WTS 1911 BladeTech & Glock 27 Blackhaw Serpa

In keeping with the rules of the Trading Post,

I will take the 1911 Holster only, per PM.

Mitch, you can hold it until Nationals. It is only 3 weeks or so anyways.....

Thanks!

7. Re: WTS 1911 BladeTech & Glock 27 Blackhaw Serpa

1911 Holster SOLD PENDING FUN TIME AT NATIONALS!

8. Re: WTS 1911 2x Mag Holder & Glock 27 Blackhaw Ser

BTT

9. Re: WTS/T 1911 Mag Holder-G-27 Holster-K&D XD Hols

Bump to add a FINE K&D Holster

[​IMG]

10. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    Re: WTS/T 1911 Mag Holder-G-27 Holster-K&D XD Hols

Sorry Mitch, I just saw this.  Except for test fitting some 1911 magazines in the holders these items were never used by me.   So they were LNIB when traded.

11. Re: WTS/T 1911 Mag Holder-G-27 Holster-K&D XD Hols

BTT and adding:

10 LIKE NEW S&W 4006 series Stainless 11 round magazines with blue followers.

[​IMG]

Magazines are $15 each shipped, minimum order of three. Buy 9 get one free!

Also note my edit about ftf sales and KTOG Nationals this weekend.

12. nbh40

nbh40 New Member

Feb 19, 2009
    Is the KD for the XD 9/40 or 45? If 9/40, how much shipped to AK (99615)?

Thanks

13. It is for the XD 9/40 and I can do flat rate small box shipped to Alaska for $50.00 out the door!

Post I will take it and it is yours.