WTS some holsters for 2nd gen 3-AT and PF-9

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Lynnsky, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Lynnsky

Lynnsky New Member

Oct 2, 2006
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The guns are not for sale, but the holsters are.  The top one is in a Ron Graham Sting Ray that comes with a snap on anti-print panel for $50 and the other one is a new K&D holster for a P-3AT with Crimson Trace grips $50 -- I pay the shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The second holster on top is a Grandfather Oak IWB $30 -- I pay shipping.  The first holster on the second row is from HBE and has an elephant skin anti-print panel $55 -- I pay shipping.  The last holster is the Sting Ray with pocket holster and snap-on anti-print panel.

Many thanks for taking a look!

Regards,
    Lynnsky

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Re: WTS some rather fine holsters for a 2nd gen. P

PM sent.

3. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana

TxCajun, the 2 links that don't show up have some wording in them that the other 2 don't.  Maybe remove that wording back to the forward slash so they match the 2 good ones?  I can't try it without access to the modify button.

:-/

4. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

I already cleaned that up. The only thing in the 2 non-working links is the url surrounded by image tags, as they should be. It looks like those pics are no longer there or maybe something wrong with the url. Anyway, there is a pic of everything he's selling and my PM was a holster inquiry. ;)

5. Lynnsky

Lynnsky New Member

Oct 2, 2006
    Re: WTS holsters for P-3AT (2nd gen) & PF-9

Okay,
    While several items have sold, I still have the HBE Specialty Leatherworks pocket holster with elephant skin anti-print panel.  It's brand new and real nice.  I've been asking $55 -- how about $45 and I ship it to you?

At Christmas I bought a Galco Stow 'n Go -- It is brand-spanking new as I don't favor IWB with the P-3AT much these days.  It cost something like $30 bucks -- how about $25?

I have a Grandfather Oak IWB for the PF-9 -- $30, an HBE pocket (jacket) holster for a PF-9 $30, and a JS Armory single stack nine millimeter Minimalist IWB mag pouch for $15 (soon as I am able, I am going to order one for a double stack Glock -- love the design of the mag pouch).

Haven't had the best of luck posting pictures lately, but will sure give it a try upon request. All holsters include the shipping.

Thanks for taking a look!

Regards,
    Lynnsky

6. shootah800

shootah800 New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    I would sure like to see the HBE for the PF9.

-Matt

7. Lynnsky

Lynnsky New Member

Oct 2, 2006
    Okay, shootah800,
    I will re-read the picture posting instructions. I'll get it on here as soon as I can. It looks much like the black P-3AT with elephant anti-print panel. I've never seen holsters shaped like that and do they ever stay in the pockets -- no way they will come out with the draw!

By the way, I would like to thank the moderators -- I'm pretty darn sure they've worked to get my last few picture messes cleared up. Thanks so much guys. Again, I will do what I should have done originally -- re-read the how-to instructions.

shootah800, I might not get it on tonight but I sure as heck won't sell the holster to anyone else until you get a chance to look at it. Thanks! :)

Regards,
    Lynnsky

8. princemorr2003

princemorr2003 New Member

Mar 3, 2005
    any more pocket holsters for p3at with CT laser, too bad i missed out on the K and D holster.

Dan

9. Lynnsky

Lynnsky New Member

Oct 2, 2006
    Sorry, Dan, but it was the only one I had. Good luck in finding one.

Regards,
    Lynnsky

10. Lynnsky

Lynnsky New Member

Oct 2, 2006
    shoothah800,
    I can't get access to sites like KTOG at work, and I've been working just about every waking hour. I will pm you with a picture -- that'd be the fastest way. Sorry haven't done it sooner.

Regards,
    Lynnsky

11. shootah800

shootah800 New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Thanks, Lynnsky --

I'll take the HBE pocket holster for PF9 at $30.

PM sent.

-Matt

12. Lynnsky

Lynnsky New Member

Oct 2, 2006
    Many thanks, shootah800, the PF-9 HBE holster is yours!

Regards,
    Lynnsky

13. shootah800

shootah800 New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Can't wait to try 'er out!

-Matt

14. Lynnsky

Lynnsky New Member

Oct 2, 2006
    Workin' on a bummer here. Wrightsbrothers2004 bought the Graham Sting Ray. I sent the holster last Monday afternoon first class and, as of today, he still hasn't received it. I will call the postmaster first thing Monday. Anybody else experience something like this and have some ideas? He really wants the holster, and I'd really like to see him get it. It's one of my all time favorites. I haven't cashed his money order, but that's not much to be happy about without his getting the holster. Guess I'm gonna have to start sending them Priority.

Anyhow, if anyone has any suggestions besides calling the postmaster, please let me know. Thank you!

Regards,
    Lynnsky

15. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Bummer indeed. Hopefully it will still show up - maybe on Monday. I have seen things take a little longer than that before.

16. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Bummer indeed. Hopefully it will still show up - maybe on Monday. I have seen things take a little longer than that before. I assume you have double-checked that the address was correct, etc. Of course, maybe you mis-wrote it or something. If for some reason it comes back to you, that can take a while.

17. wmailhos

wmailhos New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    I like to send stuff the cheapest way possible but I've started shipping this with tracking and delivery confirmation these days to protect myself and the other party....

18. Lynnsky

Lynnsky New Member

Oct 2, 2006
    Well, I have his address but did I turn a number around or something? I talked to a friend who works in a post office, and he said they'll likely tell me to wait at least ten days before starting any procedures. wmailhos, sounds like the one surefire way of avoiding these types of situations.

Thanks, guys,

Regards,
    Lynnsky

P.S. Uh, looks like I'll be sending shootah800's HBE holster priority :)

19. TheWrights2004

TheWrights2004 New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Well I am optimistic and for the most part hopeful that the holster will show up. Preferably at my home on Monday BUT no later than Wednesday as I am just getting antsy. If it doesn't show up here I am hoping it finds its way back to Lynn w/ a minor address error that can be corrected and re-sent out. It would really stink for Lynn to lose the $$ and me not get the holster. ;)

It wouldn't make sense to me for someone to receive it in error and keep it as you'd need to have a p3at to use it. :-/ Well I do live in Cocoa home of Kel-Tec and with the popularity of these little guys I guess there is a chance that if someone received it in error they would have the appropriate firearm necessary to utilize it. ::)

20. TheWrights2004

TheWrights2004 New Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Well....

IT ARRIVED TODAY.  A week after it was shipped BUT as I had said I was optimistic and hopeful that the great employees of our wonderful USPS would make sure that it did not get lost and be certain it found its way to its new home.  Here are a few pics of my blued p3at getting accustomed to its new home.  
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks again Lynn.