Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: WTS PMR30 for $450 shipped

only 120 some odd rds through it. PMR30 is not a pistol for me, I need 9mm.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts

Where are you located? :-? :-? :-?

Steve

·
Registered
2,258 Posts

Is this the same gun that's being offered in another thread for $450.00 plus shipping ?

Kinda confusing, you currently have two active threads for what appears to be the same item. If somebody says "I'll take it!" on both threads, you would be obligated to send TWO guns to them.

I'm not sure that's what you are trying to do. I recommend you clean this issue up before the Swamp Thing gets ahold of it !

Dan R

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

tx-rvr said:
Where are you located? :-? :-? :-?

Steve
Oh sorry, Florida. Space Coast to be exact. Where Kel Tec is.

I am looking for a S&W M&P 9mm(I can get one brand new for $400 from buds. Military Discount), a Draco Pistol, or a AK74 (thats not keyholing).

lcdrdanr said:
Is this the same gun that's being offered in another thread for $450.00 plus shipping ?

Kinda confusing, you currently have two active threads for what appears to be the same item. If somebody says "I'll take it!" on both threads, you would be obligated to send TWO guns to them.

I'm not sure that's what you are trying to do. I recommend you clean this issue up before the Swamp Thing gets ahold of it !

Dan R
sorry just one

·
Administrator
31,919 Posts
Highwind said:
[quote author=cj5mrt link=1298144478/0#9 date=1298671863]PM sent.

Mike
my cell # is 3214319212

he can call me as long as it doesnt involve going any lower than the associated price [/quote]

cj5mrt said:
PM'ed you his email.
3wbdriver said:
I certainly hope this one goes by our very simple trading rules.  It looks to be drifting off the reservation.....   :-/

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1232205161
Yep, unless I am misinterpreting something, it surely appears that cj5mrt is attempting to set up a sale for a non-member, and Highwind is persuing that end.  IF this is the case, I strongly suggest you guys read the impossible to miss TP Rules, particularly...

The KTOG Trading Post forum is a service provided to our active members with 25 or more posts who also participate in other boards at KTOG.

In a given For Sale thread, the first posted, "I'll take it" (or words to that effect) has priority.

If you do not agree with these rules, feel free to not participate in the Trading Post activities.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
marko_pf9 said:
i like posting my phone number on the world wide web! i have about 100 trillion friends now!
:D
6.  No disparaging remarks are allowed in a TP thread.  If you think someone's goods are junk, priced to high, etc, keep it to yourself.  No one is forcing you to buy anything and the market will take care of itself.  Neither is a TP thread normally a good place to carry on an extended discussion.  It is not a typical thread but is someones advertisement, and you should be extra-respectful of a TP thread.  It is OK, in moderation, to post a positive comment in a TP ad regarding the seller or the merchandise.
http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1232205161

·
Administrator
31,919 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Good riddance, we don't need this sort of thing and hopefully this will serve as a warning to others while at the same time culling the herd.

Dan R

1 - 20 of 20 Posts