WTS: PF9

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by treehuggermugger, Jan 28, 2010.

1. treehuggermugger

treehuggermugger New Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Ok dudes, here's the rundown...

PF9, two mags (no pinky extensions), hard case, belt clip, all paperwork and trigger lock.  I liberally estimate the round count to around 300 rounds.

$300 + the shipping to your FFL.

EDIT: I'm in SW Idaho area (Boise, Nampa, Caldwell).

Stuff I've done to it:
    - Installed the belt clip
    - Installed improved hammer block (to prevent "short stroking" the trigger)
    - Installed metal mag catch.  I find it to be a huge improvement over the polymer.
    - DuraCoated the grip in MagPul Flat Dark Earth.  Since I carried with the clip with just a t-shirt covering most of the time, I wanted the grip to be close to a skin color.  I figured it's scream less GUN! if I ever showed a bit (reaching for a shelf in a store, that kind of thing...).  As most of you know, the grips are available from KT, or at least were to my knowledge at the time of this posting.
    - I'll include a Hogue rubber slip-on grip.  I had a love hate relationship with it, carried with it, took it off, put it on...yadda yadda.  I'll include it for you to decide for yourself.

I really like this gun.  Sadly this is the last KT I have, and I'm not excited about leaving the "family."  The truth is I was given a Kimber Ultra-Carry II to fill my CC need, so I hope you all understand.  

Any questions please PM me.  I had this for sale locally and got hits at $300 but no one delivered.  I would also trade for a Stevens/Savage 200 in .223 or similar set-up.  I'm not in a rush to sell and am willing to negotiate trades.  I've gotten tons of support and help from this forum for both this pistol and the SU Charlie I had.  I'd love to sell to one of you guys before anyone else.

-THM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. doublebarrel

doublebarrel New Member

May 9, 2006
    Where are you located?

3. treehuggermugger

Mar 5, 2008
    SW Idaho area (Boise, Nampa Calwell). Added to original post...

4. phair12

phair12 New Member

Jan 16, 2010
    is it blue or parkerized?

5. phair12

phair12 New Member

Jan 16, 2010
    also did you duracoat under the clip? or is it black under it? just some thoughts.

6. treehuggermugger

Mar 5, 2008
    The slide is blue, and the clip was removed for DuraCoating (that's why the screws are still shiny).