WTS PF9

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Jpaye, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Jpaye

Jpaye New Member

May 3, 2011
    Sold: WTS PF9

I bought this gun back in February and LOVE it but it is a tad big for my preference now that I am carrying it on a daily basis. I have maybe 300 rounds through it and have had maybe 3 FTE's and no other issues whatsoever. The gun is all black. It will come in the original box with all paperwork, 2 holsters(blackhawk pocket size 3 and an Uncle Mike's IWB size 3 also I believe, right hand draw). Both holsters are in perfect condition. The gun also has a Tractiongrips grip that was put on 7/18 so it is brand new as well. Price is $225 plus applicable shipping or local sale in the Central Florida area. *The gun is not for sale anywhere else.

If you want pictures or have questions feel free to PM here or email me at Jpaye86@yahoo.com.

I do not have pictures on my computer so they will be sent from my iphone. Thanks for looking

I will also add, possible trades for something smaller too

Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
  2. Kel007

Kel007 New Member

Feb 9, 2009

3. Charlie8D

Charlie8D New Member

Dec 12, 2009
    PM sent to you. I could pick it up, locally .

4. rebootit

rebootit New Member

Mar 25, 2011
    St. Petersburg FL
    I will take it if you can meet me at Plant City at I4.

5. Kel007

Kel007 New Member

Feb 9, 2009
    FWIW, Jpaye sent me some pics and everything looks as described.

Distance kills the deal for me, so I'm passing this info for anyone out there who might be interested.

Jpaye, you should be able to sell fast. Good luck.

6. Jpaye

Jpaye New Member

May 3, 2011
    Sold. Thanks everyone

7. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    May we ask sold to who?

8. streetprowler

streetprowler New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    Of course you may ask! Heh.

9. Jpaye

Jpaye New Member

May 3, 2011
    Pretty safe to say the poster that posted, "I will take it" gets it per the rules of the site! Lol. But he hooked me up with a trade so no money is being changed hands technically

10. rebootit

rebootit New Member

Mar 25, 2011
    St. Petersburg FL
    pf9

I posted I would take it if he could meet me about 1/2 way. He agreed so it will be mine today. Not really mine, companies gun as it is an even trade for in stock items but these are not very plentiful and I have had a lot of requests for them. But it wouldn't be the first time a company gun was bought by the owner either. That tends to happen, and more often than it should. :)

11. jad45

jad45 New Member

May 27, 2011
    <Nevermind>

Last edited: Jul 24, 2011