WTS: Lee Loader. Moved to fleabay

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by bamf_shadow, Dec 6, 2009.

1. bamf_shadow

bamf_shadow New Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Beeville, TX
    Edit: The loader got moved to fleabay. I won't list the link, but my user name is the same there. Did I do this right according to the TP rules? Hope so. Thanks!

Ok, I got these in a shoebox deal from a friend. I told him I would try and sell them to give him a few extra Christmas dollars. I don't dabble in any reloading, so asking me questions might be pointless. I did some quick research on this stuff just to find ballpark values for ya.

First up is a Lee Loader kit for .222 Remington. Little bit of surface rust, and there is a part missing that kinda looks like a small hammer. How about $10+$5 shipping?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next are some CCI No. 450 small rifle magnum primers. I have a total of 177. Also have 84 Nosler 9mm 115gr FMJ bullets. $10%5+$5 shipping. Give me a few extra bucks to cover the shipping and I will throw in 150pcs of 9mm brass.
    [​IMG]
    I will sell the whole sheebang for $20 including shipping.
    If you reload and need some odds and ends then help a guy out for Christmas sake! BTW, if I am way off on my asking prices, send me a little PM and let me know. Thank you.

[highlight]bullets/brass are SOLD! to Ape[/highlight]

2. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    Re: WTS: Reloading equip; Lee loader, primers, bul

The missing part would be a powder dipper.  there is ussally a chart with the kit that shows what bullet weights  and what powder to use with THAT dipper

the dippers can be purchase in a kit like this
    [​IMG]

BTW that sounds like a deal. I dont have a 222 though

3. Re: WTS: Reloading equip; Lee loader, primers, bul

+1 Missing item is a powder dipper.

Not a bad price.

Nick- Inbound PM - NOT AN OFFER on this item.

4. bamf_shadow

bamf_shadow New Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Beeville, TX

Primers have been removed due to shipping issues. They are for sale locally. Prices have been changed to reflect this. Thanks guys!

5. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado

If that's 5 bucks plus 5 bucks for the 9mm Noslers I'll take it. PM imbound. ;)

6. bamf_shadow

bamf_shadow New Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Beeville, TX
    Re: WTS: Reloading equip; Lee loader, bullets

Ape, all yours. PM sent. Bullets/brass are sold

7. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado
    Re: WTS: Reloading equip; Lee loader, bullets

[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

8. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado
    Package received safe and sound. Transaction went very smooth and bamf_shadow gets the Ape seal of approval for the TP! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Buy, Sell and Trade with confidence with bamf_shadow! ;)