Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edit: The loader got moved to fleabay. I won't list the link, but my user name is the same there. Did I do this right according to the TP rules? Hope so. Thanks!

Ok, I got these in a shoebox deal from a friend. I told him I would try and sell them to give him a few extra Christmas dollars. I don't dabble in any reloading, so asking me questions might be pointless. I did some quick research on this stuff just to find ballpark values for ya.

First up is a Lee Loader kit for .222 Remington. Little bit of surface rust, and there is a part missing that kinda looks like a small hammer. How about $10+$5 shipping?

Next are some CCI No. 450 small rifle magnum primers. I have a total of 177. Also have 84 Nosler 9mm 115gr FMJ bullets. $10%5+$5 shipping. Give me a few extra bucks to cover the shipping and I will throw in 150pcs of 9mm brass.

I will sell the whole sheebang for $20 including shipping.
If you reload and need some odds and ends then help a guy out for Christmas sake! BTW, if I am way off on my asking prices, send me a little PM and let me know. Thank you.

[highlight]bullets/brass are SOLD! to Ape[/highlight]

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Re: WTS: Reloading equip; Lee loader, primers, bul

bamf_shadow said:
..there is a part missing that kinda looks like a small hammer..

The missing part would be a powder dipper.  there is ussally a chart with the kit that shows what bullet weights  and what powder to use with THAT dipper

the dippers can be purchase in a kit like this

BTW that sounds like a deal. I dont have a 222 though

N

·
0 Posts

+1 Missing item is a powder dipper.

Not a bad price.

Nick- Inbound PM - NOT AN OFFER on this item.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Primers have been removed due to shipping issues. They are for sale locally. Prices have been changed to reflect this. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
4,239 Posts

If that's 5 bucks plus 5 bucks for the 9mm Noslers I'll take it. PM imbound. ;)

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: WTS: Reloading equip; Lee loader, bullets

Ape, all yours. PM sent. Bullets/brass are sold

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Package received safe and sound. Transaction went very smooth and bamf_shadow gets the Ape seal of approval for the TP! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Buy, Sell and Trade with confidence with bamf_shadow! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts