WTS KEL TEC SU 16 CA BRAND NEW  HERE IN SoCAL

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by JonathanPG, Jun 14, 2009.

1. JonathanPG

JonathanPG New Member

Jan 2, 2009
    HELLO EVERYONE OUT THERE, I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE THAT I HAD RECENTLY POSTED MY RIFLE UP FOR SALE IN THE REGULAR SU16 FORUMS AND BAM BAM HAD REDIRECTED ME HERE, SO HERE I GO. I WOULD LIKE TO SELL MY BRAND NEW SU16 CA. IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE MANUAL AND OR THE BOX, I DON'T HAVE THEM BECAUSE I MISPLACED THE MANUAL AND I HAD THROWN AWAY THE BOX BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE THE ONLY OWNER OF IT. THIS RIFLE IS BRAND NEW AND HAS NOT EVEN SEEN THE RANGE YET. HERE IS WHAT IS GOING TO BE INCLUDED WITH THE RIFLE, THE ORIGINAL BUTTSTOCK AND THE ORIGINAL BI POD THAT CAME WITH THE RIFLE AND EVERYTHING THAT IS LISTED HERE
    - KEL TEC FOREND GRIP
    - KEL TEC PISTOL GRIP CONVERSION KIT
    - MAGPUL CONVERSION CTR BUTTSTOCK W/ RUBBER PAD
    - FRONT AND REAR TROY INDUSTRIES SIGHTS
    - STREAMLIGHT TLR-1 / CONNECTED TO FOREGRIP "GRIP POD SYSTEMS"
    - HOGUE BLACK RUBBER GRIP
    - FLASH SUPPRESSOR
    - 5 20 ROUNDS PMAG MAGAZINES (BRAND NEW)
    - 2 30 ROUNDS PMAG MAGAZINES (BRAND NEW)
    - BLACK CARRYING CASE
    - TRIGGER HAD BEEN SENT TO . . .I FORGOT HIS NAME, BUT HE IS LOCATED IN COLORADO AND EVERYONE HERE HIGHLY REC. HIM. SORRY I ONLY SENT
    THE TRIGGER ONCE AND NEVER SPOKE TO THAT GENTLEMAN AGAIN, BUT IM SURE ALL OF YOU KNOW WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT. HE BROUGHT THE TRIGGER
    PRESS DOWN TO ABOUT 4LBS. FEELS GOOD NOW
    - I ALSO HAD POLISHED THE BOTTOM PORTION OF THE BOLT, THAT WAY IT SLIDES A LOT SMOOTHER.
    - ALSO HAD UPGRADED THE EXTRACTOR AND EXTRACTOR SPRING.
    I THINK THAT IS ALL I CAN REMEMBER AS OF RIGHT NOW, I NEVER GOT A CHANCE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST PICTURES HERE ON KTOG SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO GIVE ME A CALL AND OR EMAIL ME, MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS instatn_email@yahoo.com and my telephone number is 323-404-3722 I LIVE IN SOCAL SO IF YOU ARE LOCAL I WOULDN'T MIND FOR YO TO COME DOWN AND CHECK HER OUT BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR DECISION. I LIVE IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA. I WILL ALSO THROW IN A FEW BOXES OF 5.56 WINCHESTER THAT I HAVE WAITING TO BE SHOT THROUGH HER BUT I NEVER TOOK HER OUT. THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME IN READING THIS, I USUALLY WOULD POST THIS ON GUNBROKER.COM BUT IM NOT TO GREAT AS FAR AS POSTING ON GUNBROKER.COM LET ALONE SELLING MY ONLY RIFLE THAT I HAVE. I ALSO HAVE 50 CARDBOARD TARGETS AND A BRAND NEW STAND FOR THEM, ALL YOU WOULD NEED IS SOME FURRING STRIPS FROM YOUR LOCAL HARDWARE STORE AND I ALSO HAVE 200 PAPER TARGETS TO ATTACH TO THE CARDBOARD ONES. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT HER IS THAT I AM SELLING ALL OF THIS FOR $1100 OBO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO MAKE ME AN OFFER BECAUSE I AM OPEN TO ALL OFFERS, THANKS AGAIN!!!! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS RIFLE, DON'T THINK THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS RIFLE, I HAVE NOT EVEN TAKE HER TO THE RANGE LET ALONE SHE DOSE NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT A RANGE IS. -JONATHAN
    :) :'(

2. matworz

matworz New Member

Mar 16, 2008
    Re: WTS KEL TEC SU 16 CA BRAND NEW  HERE IN SoCAL

Jonathan,

How much do you want for everything?

- matt

3. wmailhos

wmailhos New Member

Oct 4, 2004

Second that. Price would be nice.... ;)

4. jcp

jcp New Member

Apr 14, 2008

$1100 OBO; it's in there near the end.

5. JonathanPG

JonathanPG New Member

Jan 2, 2009

correct, it is posted near the end at $110 OBO thanks!

6. JonathanPG

JonathanPG New Member

Jan 2, 2009

$1100 sorry didn't mean to get all of you excited ;D