WTS Kel Tec RFB Hunter w/extras

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Mattitude, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Mattitude

Mattitude Member

Nov 23, 2015
    central NC
    *Final price lowering, removed compensator from package deal but everything else is included as listed*

I bought my RFB Hunter almost 2 years ago and have since harvested quite a few very nice deer and a good number of hogs as well. Not only that but I have my 2 longest kills with it (356yds & 298yds). Total round count is estimated to be close to 500 rounds. This package deal comes with the following: RFB Hunter rifle (24" barrel), factory molded hard case, 1 Thermold magazine, factory manual, factory barrel thread protector, BPA kydex receiver cover & BPA front QD sling socket. Best 5-shot 100yd group was .488" and I have shot several other groups just over 1/2". I'm needing to sell so I'm asking 1175.00 shipped for the whole package.

*currently NOT cross-listed anywhere else, I feel it's only right to give the KTOG first dibbs.*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  2. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    Mattitude, could you post up if this is for sale anywhere else besides KTOG please? Saves troubles in the long run.

Thanks and good luck.

3. Mattitude

Mattitude Member

Nov 23, 2015
    central NC
    Ah, how rude of me...currently KTOG is the only place it's listed at. It's only right as I would prefer to keep it in the community as it's a great performing rifle and will be appreciated. Ad is edited with that information, thanks for the head's up.

4. Mattitude

Mattitude Member

Nov 23, 2015
    central NC
    Price lowered...

5. Mattitude

Mattitude Member

Nov 23, 2015
    central NC
    I lowered the price for a final time to 1175.00 shipped and removed the Strike compensator from the package. Everything else is still included as well as the factory barrel thread protector.