wts- kel tec pf-9

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by DB, Nov 21, 2010.

1. DB

DB New Member

Sep 3, 2010
    I hate to say it, but i Need to sell my new pf-9. I bought it in september, it has 250 rounds thru it. It will come with the box, paperwork, lock, allen wrench, hogue jr grip, second mag, coachg iwb holster. All for $325.  I'm wanting to sell it to someone who is a kel tec owner first. You all truely love these guns and I would like to make sure it go to a good home.... haha. Ill pay shipping. Thanks for looking, Doug. Ps, this gun is also on sale calguns.net.

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Just a thought.  Since you are an LEO, you are one of very few that can even own (and/or sell) a PF-9 in CA.  You could probably get a premium price and quick sale at calguns.net.

Your gun, from another post...

[​IMG].  

[​IMG].  

3. DB

DB New Member

Sep 3, 2010
    Would that be kosher with the forum? I know how the forum doesn't like posting on multitple forums. With the groups blessing I will. Otherwise, ill leave it.

4. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    We only ask that you mention here if it is for sale elsewhere.   ;)

As near impossible as it is for Californians to get a Pf-9, I hate top see it leave the state. Someone would also have to pay about $50 to ship it because UPS and FedEx require overnight shipping on hanndguns.