wts- kel tec pf-9

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by DB, Nov 21, 2010.

1. DB

DB New Member

Sep 3, 2010
    I hate to say it, but i Need to sell my new pf-9. I bought it in september, it has 250 rounds thru it. It will come with the box, paperwork, lock, allen wrench, hogue jr grip, second mag, coachg iwb holster. All for $325.  I'm wanting to sell it to someone who is a kel tec owner first. You all truely love these guns and I would like to make sure it go to a good home.... haha. Ill pay shipping. Thanks for looking, Doug. Ps, this gun is also on sale calguns.net.

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Just a thought.  Since you are an LEO, you are one of very few that can even own (and/or sell) a PF-9 in CA.  You could probably get a premium price and quick sale at calguns.net.

Your gun, from another post...

[​IMG].  

[​IMG].  

3. DB

DB New Member

Sep 3, 2010
    Would that be kosher with the forum? I know how the forum doesn't like posting on multitple forums. With the groups blessing I will. Otherwise, ill leave it.

4. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    We only ask that you mention here if it is for sale elsewhere.   ;)

As near impossible as it is for Californians to get a Pf-9, I hate top see it leave the state. Someone would also have to pay about $50 to ship it because UPS and FedEx require overnight shipping on hanndguns.