WTS KEL-TEC CONVERTIBLE POCKET HOLSTER

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by neonnight34609, Aug 28, 2010.

1. neonnight34609

neonnight34609 New Member

Sep 8, 2004
    great thick K&D leather holster. it came with a keltec P3AT that i just bought but i have no use for it. 33$ shipped . SOLD SOLD SOLD

Info taken from there web page...

Pocket Defender Convertible 2-in-1. This holster has a removable anti-print panel and functions as both a front pocket holster and a rear pocket holster. With the snap-on panel removed, the holster functions as a standard pocket holster and is easily carried in the front pants pocket. With the panel attached, the holster functions as a back pocket holster.

[​IMG]

2. Would you consider a trade for another holster?  I can make you a nice new hybrid IWB for you 3AT.

Similar to these:

[​IMG]

I would post a pic, but I am without a camera for now.

3. neonnight34609

Sep 8, 2004
    sorry its been sold . i am a left handed shooter so your holster would not work for me. thanks though

4. I can make a left handed holster as easily as right handed.

Who was the lucky buyer for the fine K&D?

5. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    Ruh Roh! :eek:

6. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
  7. neonnight34609

Sep 8, 2004
    i guess some members like to keep what they buy privet :-/

8. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Then they need to buy it somewhere else, and you need to sell somewhere else.

And if that weren't specific enough, try this:

9. neonnight34609

Sep 8, 2004
    i fail to see where i am in the wrong here. i posted the item and followed the board rules as a seller. if the buyer chose to remain anonymous who am i to tell him different.

10. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    You absolutely violated the Trading Post Rules the last 2 times you sold something here. I quoted the rules above and they are quite clear and very specific.

11. neonnight34609

Sep 8, 2004
    well i did read the "TRADING POST RULES" and as the seller i feel followed the rules in that post.

i never had a thread disappear so i didnt read the "DID YOUR THREAD DISAPPEAR"

your first quote came from a thread that i didnt read since i never experienced an issue with a thread disappearing. it took me sometime to find where you quoted that from. sorry if i fell short on reading a rule that was not so clear in the "TRADING POST RULES" . now that is has been pointed out and made clearer to me i am sorry if i have fallen short of the sites rules and guidelines

12. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Check your messages.

13. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    A cautionary tale...

This member twice violated Trading Post rules by selling to a member that did not follow the rules and post in the thread as required.  When confronted, he wanted to argue and was uncooperative.  If you do not care for the rules here that's fine.  Feel free not to use this service.  If you violate the Trading Post rules, you may end up banned like neonnight4609.  We are way tired of people who will not read and follow a few simple rules.

[​IMG]

For the majority of our good members to whom this does not apply...  carry on. :)

14. RobzKT

RobzKT Active Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Texas
    Carry On???
    That's what we do BEST!!  :D

Shame on the BUYER though, to not follow the rules and post a simple "I'll Take It".  :(