WTS: IWB Holsters: P11/P40, PF9, PF9 CT *New Pics*

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by NormanP11, Dec 16, 2009.

1. NormanP11

NormanP11 New Member

Jun 15, 2009
    With the assistance and honest feedback from several people here (including several in depth conversations with Badman400, whose name they bear :)) I've come up with the Badman line of holsters for the P11/P40 and PF9.

I now have a website for taking orders: WWW.LASCOLEATHER.COM. When ordering from the web site, please include your KTOG user ID.

We can now do holsters for the PF9 with the Crimson Trace LG435 Laser Guard ($65 + shipping):

[​IMG]

Here's the Badman in black ($65 + shipping):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and in mahogany ($65 + shipping):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the Badman XM (extra magazine) - in black ($75 + shipping; also comes in mahogany):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's both holsters with the PF9:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We also support other guns - here's a Commander (4.25") 1911 in Mahogany ($80 + shipping):
    [​IMG]

We've can now do Smith & Wesson M&P and Sigma, Springfield XD(m), Glock compact and subcompact and the Baretta 92F.
    Thanks again for your support!!

2. Checker4Tix

Checker4Tix Active Member

Aug 6, 2007
    Re: For Sale - IWB Holsters for P11

That's a beautiful holster. Do you make them for anything other than the P11?

3. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Can you post a pic of the reverse side?

Want to see if the leather goes up to the top on the back. :cool:

4. NormanP11

NormanP11 New Member

Jun 15, 2009

Just the guns I own :) I don't have (and probably won't invest in) the plastic molds do to others. Right now, I'm making them for the P11, Commander 1911's, and Springfield XDm.

5. NormanP11

NormanP11 New Member

Jun 15, 2009

Here's a version in Black fresh out of the shop  ;)
    [​IMG]
    And here's the back:
    [​IMG]

6. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

I have 6 XDs. Two of them are the (M) models.

Do you think there is a chance you will make a version with the full body shield, where the leather goes all the way up on the back side of the slide?  :cool:

Depending on how my first one works, I might add more.  ;)

ETA: Wow, you must've posted at almost the same time. Question answered.
    I like it! Looks like just what I was looking for. Can't wait to try it out!  :cool:

I wonder if the XD (M) holsters would work on the regular XDs. :-?

7. Bo_Bryant

Bo_Bryant New Member

Jun 7, 2008

Do you make for right side and left side carry?

Bo Bryant

8. NormanP11

NormanP11 New Member

Jun 15, 2009

I can make a lefty if you need - I'm doing one in January for someone else.

9. spence13e

spence13e New Member

May 11, 2006
    Kansas

if it would work for a regular XD and the OP would make it with the clips so it's OWB, i would be VERY interested in one. need some good leather that's OWB for my full size. that and how much variation would there be between .40 and .45...

i like it for P11 as is, just can't justify 60 bucks for a holster when the current carry rig(s) work pretty well as is...

10. NormanP11

NormanP11 New Member

Jun 15, 2009

I have done an OWB for a Commander sized 1911 - it uses loops instead of clips (I think it's a bit more secure):
    [​IMG]
    This one would accomodate an XD without much modification. I'm working on an XD design - since this is outside of the focus of this forum, I'll PM you with details. Thanks.

11. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Got my holster today. It's very nice quality, good fit and carries my P-11 perfectly.

One of the most comfortable IWB holsters I've tried.

I like the black, and I won't be sending it back.

Check's in the mail as they say. :)

Thanks Lane! :cool:

12. spence13e

spence13e New Member

May 11, 2006
    Kansas

badman, right now i don't like you!

not only am i interested in an XD version, i WOULD love to get one of them IWB P11 holsters, but thanks to christmas, we be broke :'(

however, if you plan on/are willing to make them at a LATER date, let me know!

13. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Don't feel lonely Spence. I want one for my XD (M) 9 & .40 too, but I'll have to recover from Santa's bill a little before I can justify buying another one just yet. :-/

14. alzona

alzona New Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Prescott, AZ

Mine arrived today.  Very good worksmanship.  Very tight on the gun, making it hard to pull out with one hand, which I frankly see as a bonus.  Much better than a loose fit, which I feared would be the case.  I will store mine wrapped in wax paper for a couple days and get it to slide a bit easier.  Was pleasantly surprised to see two rows of stitching throughout- I had expected 1 per the pictures posted.  Five stars/five.

15. brainwayne

brainwayne New Member

Jan 25, 2009

Received my black holster earlier this week and it brought a huge smile to my face! The craftsmanship is outstanding. Nice leather work. Tough stitching. Very happy I bought this holster. Anyone looking for an IWB would be well served to try this holster!

16. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Re: For Sale - IWB Holsters for P11/P40/PF9 *Updat

This holster has enabled me to go from P3AT in front pocket only, to IWB with the P-40 on off time and weekends.

If only I could dress differently for work; I'd be wearing this thing all the time.

The holster was comfortable the first time I put it on, but as the time went by, the leather began taking on the natural curve of my side, and is now even more comfortable.

Nice stable hold on the pistol, comfortable, and quick delivery! Try it out before you buy? What a heck of an idea especially when it comes to holsters!

I'm loving mine, and can't wait to receive the XM model!

Thnx NormanP11 for a quality product at a reasonable price, and for doing business the old fashioned way!

Later on I will be adding another one for my XD pistols.

Much continued success.  :cool:

17. spence13e

spence13e New Member

May 11, 2006
    Kansas

badman - since you're the resident XD guy, which model did you get yours for? will it work on a svc model XD? how about .40 to .45 size frames? got both, and tend to carry both from time to time...

18. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Spence, I haven't gotten one for any of my XDs yet. So far I only have the 1st "Badman" type for the P-11 & P-40. And I love it! He is now shipping me one of the "BadmanXM" (extra magazine), models for the same gun(s). :cool:

However, when I do order for the XDs it will probably be for the XD-40 & 9 (M) models first, since that may fit all or some of the rest also. I'm not sure about that, but it would be nice to be able to get one holster that fits all of the XDs. I may have to get one for the SCs, another for the (M)s, and a third for the two XD-45s. But, I'm hoping that won't be the case as that would get pretty expensive. :eek:

I'll let you know when I get one for an XD and give a report. ;)

19. ProGun3400

ProGun3400 New Member

Sep 12, 2009

PM sent for an IWB for the PF9

Placed order per instructions via PM. Thank you.

20. marvinvwinkle

marvinvwinkle New Member

Nov 16, 2009

I received my holster yesterday and like everyone has said, "It is very well made and comfortable. I highly recommend them.