WTS: HC Black Frame PF-9 NIB... reduced 300

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Freefall_Doug, Apr 26, 2011.

  1. Freefall_Doug

    Freefall_Doug Member

    Apr 11, 2011
    My recent PF-9 purchase off gunbroker was for a pair of hard chrome PF-9's. One was lightly carried the other was NIB.

    I am selling the NIB PF-9. It still has the original orange trigger guard wrap in place, stock plastic case, users manual, one new factory mag, and flat and extended grip magazine base plate.

    I am not the original purchaser, but the original owner didn't shoot this PF-9, and I have also resisted the urge thus far.

    I will provide serial number if emailed, it has a plastic mag catch.

    Original offer was 325 and buyer pays shipping via the cheapest legal method. New price is 300, all the other terms are the same. My FFL said shipping should run about 35.

    Check or money order. Payment must clear before shipping. Can arrange for FFL to receive payment in escrow if that makes you more comfortable.

    I would most likely use my FFL to ship to your FFL out of state unless you are CT resident with good standing CT permit and want to transfer, legally, in person. Must be sent to a FFL and I will need a copy of your FFL license, or your FFL's license before shipping.
  2. Freefall_Doug

    Freefall_Doug Member

    Apr 11, 2011
    Price reduced to 300. Thanks for looking.

  3. Steve_in_sunny_Fla

    Steve_in_sunny_Fla New Member

    Oct 27, 2010
    What state are you in? I could be up for a motorcycle ride if it's a reasonable distance - I'm in central Fl. Steve
  4. Freefall_Doug

    Freefall_Doug Member

    Apr 11, 2011
    Connecticut, so that would be one hell of a ride, and a lot more than the 35 dollar shipping I assume.
  5. virtual-rj

    virtual-rj New Member

    Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    not to mention a violation of federal law
  6. TxCajun

    TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Supporter

    Sep 7, 2004
    Indeed. To be clear, a handgun purchased from an out-of-state source MUST be shipped to an FFL in your home state for legal transfer. ;)