Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would prefer to sell in state (georgia) to another resident, as i have never done an out of state transfer, but as long as buyer is legally eligible and pays shipping and transfer costs, i will do it.

I have run about 100 rounds through it, 2 FTE's but good otherwise, but i just found a smokin deal on an FN FiveseveN and need to free up some cash.  I have all original case and paperwork etc, plus 2 hi cap 22 round magazines with metal connector clip.  I also have installed a hogue handall grip sleeve, a single point sling mount on the back, and I also installed a thread adapter to accept 1/2x28 silencers / suppressors.  These guns are no longer being imported to the USA due to a lawsuit settlement with H&K, so they will only get more scarce.  I hate to see it go but it is my least used gun right now.  Would consider partial trade for HC recent production P3AT or PF9, or stainless / two tone Bersa 380, or Browning Buck Mark 22lr with factory threaded barrel or also possibly some (not reloaded) 62 grain 223/5.56 steel core ammo or ss192 5.7x28 ammo, let me know what you've got. $420 firm. They are usually 459 new on gunbroker without any accessories.

by the way, it fits perfectly in Kel-Tec's sub2k soft case.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: WTS - gsg-5 pk 22lr plus accessories in GA $42

Back Up For Sale.

JbadJones now wants to wait a month to pay me,  >:( which was not part of our agreement and a violation of Rule 4. I have notified him the deal is off and it is back up for grabs.

·
Administrator
31,917 Posts

jbadjones said:
I'll take it!
hotrodchevrolet said:
Back Up For Sale.

JbadJones now wants to wait a month to pay me,  >:( which was not part of our agreement and a violation of Rule 4.  I have notified him the deal is off and it is back up for grabs.
Indeed that is a violation.

2.  In a given For Sale thread, the first posted, "I'll take it" (or words to that effect) has priority.  This assumes that the buyer is willing to pay the asking price.

4.  When a buyer and/or seller have reached agreement, it is expected that the buyer will send payment in a timely fashion unless the seller has agreed otherwise.
From now on, a first violation of the rules will result in a warning and instructions to read or re-read and follow the rules.  The 2nd violation, will result in loss of privileges with the zero post count.  Subsequent violations will result in termination and banning of your account.  Think baseball...  3 strikes and you're out.  
jbadjones -  PM sent.  It seems you have a habit of throwing out the "I'll take it" line.  That has a very specific meaning here and there is no, "I'll take if..."  Take care of the ifs before agreeing to purchase.  Here you are in another thread, and I don't see where you bought anything there either.
jbadjones said:
Another PM. If we can settle on that I'll take it :) Hit me with your paypal info. Thanks!!
Consider yourself warned.  Re-read and follow the rules.

[edit]Hotrod - sorry for the monentary hijack.

Someone buy this gun! :cool:[/edit]

·
Registered
118 Posts

I do take full responsibility for flubbing the dub on this one. I did not have my finances as straight as I thought I did. I did ask hotrod if we could work out an alternative payment schedule, but I understand for him being irritated. Warning heeded. Sorry again hotrod.

·
Administrator
31,917 Posts

Thanks for manning-up and apologizing.  There has been a shortage of that around the Trading Post lately.  :)

Now, someone buy this gun and take it to Knob Creek this summer so I can shoot it.   [smiley=laugh.gif]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts