WTS: Desantis Nemesis Pocket Holster p32/p3at-SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by wrxty, Jul 22, 2010.

1. wrxty

wrxty New Member

Dec 11, 2009
    I have a lightly used Desantis Nemesis pocket holster for sale. $15 shipped to your door. Accept discreet Paypal or postal money order. Only had this holster for a couple months. In like new condition.SOLD!

Will trade for glock 17 mag.
    [​IMG]

2. darts

darts New Member

May 2, 2010
    Re: WTS: Desantis Nemesis Pocket Holster p32/p3at

Private message sent.

3. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Re: WTS: Desantis Nemesis Pocket Holster p32/p3at-

SPF to whom?

I don't see any "I'll take it post"

Read the Trading Post rules please.

CJ

4. wrxty

wrxty New Member

Dec 11, 2009

From Topic
    darts

I Love YaBB 2!

Subject: Nemesis Holster
    « Date: Yesterday at 23:27:34 » Hey, I caught your ad on the Trading Post section, and I would like to take this holster off of your hands.

This is the one without the laser sight right? Looks like it.

PM me with your paypal address and I will ship you the money.

Thanks,

Jordan

5. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008

2.  In a given For Sale thread, the first posted, [highlight]"I'll take it"[/highlight] (or words to that effect) has priority.   This assumes that the buyer is willing to pay the asking price.  Others may post, "2nd, 3rd dibs", etc.  This establishes a pecking order should a sale fall through or there be multiple items.

3.  If you are seeking additional information, making an offer, etc, post [highlight]"PM or Email sent"[/highlight].  However, this does not secure a place in line nor guarantee that you have bought anything.  For that, you must post, "I'll take it", in the thread.  At any time, an "I'll take it" posted in the thread trumps any non-specific post such as "PM Sent".  This keeps things open, above board and fair to all who participate.  We do not want to see people being sniped below the radar either before of after they have agreed in good faith to buy something.

This was copied from the trading post rules that are posted at the top of the page. Please read the rules guys, this is a common problem here and the mods are getting tired of it.

CJ

6. RobzKT

RobzKT Active Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Texas

After the PM agreement, Darts should have come back to the Forum with an official "I'll Take It", before listing "SPF".

If someone else. say "Joe Momma", had come in that didn't NEED additional Information (or a counter offer) and simply posted an "I'll Take It", Darts (technically) would have been SOL.

With future sales, simply remind potential buyers who PM you to post an "I'll Take it" and everything's cool. :D

7. wrxty

wrxty New Member

Dec 11, 2009

Have not recieved payment from Darts. I have sent him a couple PM's. If I don't hear back from him today I will put it back up for sale. Please follow trading post guidelines and post "ill take it" if you want it. thanks

8. drmarc

drmarc New Member

Jun 30, 2006

I'll take the nemesis if the other deal fell through.

PM sent.

9. wrxty

wrxty New Member

Dec 11, 2009

SPF to Drmarc

10. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

FYI, from the sticky, Did Your Thread Disappear...

Also this:  Although he won't be able to read it here as he will loose TP access, member darts is busted to zero post count for not posting in the thread, not paying in a timely fashion for an item he agreed to buy, and for not responding to the seller,s PMs when he failed to pay as agreed.