WTS custom Glock 21, OA93 and Cobray M11 w/pics

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Nighthawk, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Banned

Sep 15, 2009
    First off I have a custom Glock 21 (Not a slim frame) for sale with many extras. This pistol was bought new and has only 70 rds through it, 50- 45acp and 20- 400 corbon. It looks brand new and is flawless. It comes with all original components including the case, cleaning rod, barrel brush, mag loader, unopened manual, spent casing from factory and gun lock.

Here is a list of everything else it comes with.

5- 13rd factory mags
    4- 10rd factory mags
    3- stainless barrels from Federal Arms Corp. (1-standard length 45acp barrel, 1-extended length compensated 45acp barrel and 1-standard length 400 corbon barrel)
    2- pearce +2 mag extensions
    Lazermax guide rod (Only installed, never fired)
    jentra grip plug
    fobus belt holster
    wilson combat shock buffer
    3.5lb disconnector

These are all lightning strike accessories
    titanium plunger
    titanium striker
    reduced power striker spring
    custom aluminum trigger (new in pack)
    mag well extension (new in pack)
    black coated stainless captured guide rod
    silver slide cover plate

These are all Aro-Tek accessories
    silver extended slide release
    silver mag release
    stainless guide rod with heavy spring for shooting 400 corbon (you can change springs with this guide rod)
    silver trigger pin
    silver locking block pin
    silver slide lock

All factory original components are included except the original locking block pin. I seem to have misplaced it. The trigger pull is insanely light with a crisp break. It's nice to be able to swap from 45acp to 400 corbon by swapping out the barrel and guide rod with heavy spring so you can shoot whichever caliber you want.

I have $1700 invested in this pistol but I'm only asking $1300 + $30 shipping. So you get a like new custom G21 with a ton of extras and save $400. My loss is your gain.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up is an Olympic Arms OA93 upper on a Double Star Corp. registered pistol lower receiver. I bought both the upper and lower new and only test fired 30rds through it after putting it together. It accepts both 223 and 556 ammo. This thing is immaculate and looks unfired. I changed out the factory phantom flash hider for a vortex flash hider and added a Hogue rubber grip. The lower has an aluminum threaded plug in the rear since there is no buffer tube required. Comes with factory manual. These usually run between $1000 - $1200 on gunbroker but I'm letting this one go for $850 + $30 shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally here is a semi auto, closed bolt Cobray M11 9mm. I bought this new back in 89 and only fired 5 mags through it, that's only 160rds. It looks like new and has a great greenish tint park finish to it. It comes with a vented barrel extension, screw on compensator with lock nut, 10 Recon Ordnance Argentine PAM-2 32rd mags and 3 aftermarket 32rd mags. I'm not sure who made the 3 aftermarket mags but 2 of them don't lock in very well and I'm just throwing these three in the deal for free. Maybe someone else will take the time to file on them to get them to work. The 10 Argentine mags work flawlessly and are sought after by those who have full autos and generally sell for $35 each when you can find them. I'm asking $650 + $30 shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I only accept US postal service money orders and discreet paypal + 4%. I only ship to FFL dealers and make sure they accept transfers from an individual. All items will be shipped fully insured for the purchase price. Know your local laws before purchasing, I'm not responsible for knowing the laws in your state.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at T_Tactical@hotmail.com