WTS: Colt 1911 by GoldenLoki! Price reduced!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Lynnsky, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Lynnsky

Lynnsky New Member

Oct 2, 2006
      This definitely falls in the "I don't wanta but I gotta" category.  Colt Officer's Model Mark IV gone through completely -- I have a complete list of what GoldenLoki did and or replaced on this gun. It fills an entire page.  Rather than list everything, please pm me, and I will be glad to email the list to you.  I assure you, it is quite impressive.  I was gonna ask $1200 cause that's what I have in it.  I'm asking $1100 firm cause I never got around to getting it back to him.  Instead of letting the black paint on the frame cure for a couple weeks as he recommended, I started handling it right away.  There's an idiot mark opposite the slide lever, an inch or so sliver of paint off of the trigger guard, and I put a few dings on the bushing as I attempted to disassemble the gun before GoldenLoki's free (thank you!) bushing wrench arrived.  So, I knocked off a hundred for my miscues.  She's a beaut, an absolute jewel.  Comes with a brand new Milt Sparks Summer Special holster and six Colt mags.  I need the cash, but I am somewhat interested in a trade plus cash along the lines of a Glock 30 Short Frame or maybe a Kahr PM 45 -- it won't cost anything to ask so let me know what you have and your offer.  Here she be.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Price includes shipping with insurance to your FFL who accepts guns from individuals.  Seller retains the right to refuse any offers.  The first "I'll take it," gets dibs on the gun.  Please pm me for that one-page list of everything GoldenLoki did to make this an outstanding firearm.  Thanks for looking.

Regards,
    Lynnsky

P.S.  This gun is listed soley on the KTOG forum and will remain so for the immediate future.

2. Lynnsky

Lynnsky New Member

Oct 2, 2006
    I will sell for $1000 if you will go the shipping.
    Regards,
    Lynnsky

P.S. Here's the list of the work GoldenLoki did on the Colt:
    Colt Officer 1911
    SERVICE
    Reliability Preparation
    Trigger Job (series 80)
    Tighten slide to Frame fit
    Install Night Sights
    Fit barrel bushing
    Fit Thumb Safety
    Fit Trigger