WTS: Bilfold Brown PF9 grip brand new

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Mpanova, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Mpanova

Mpanova New Member

May 27, 2011
    Houston TX
    I bought the brown PF9 a few weeks ago and before I even fired it I traded out the brown grip for a tan. I'm asking $50 shipped or $45 FTF in Houston. The picture shows what it looked like when I bought it and another of what it would look like with the hard chrome slide. I have not yet posted this on another site but I do however have a friend that showed some interest but he very rarely has any extra cash anyway. I will exept a gift payment through paypal. From all the phone calls and research I have discovered that Kel Tec will not sell the brown grip and no one else will either. As far as I can see the only way to get the brown grip is to buy the whole pistol or from someone like myself who has traded the grips out. The grip also comes with new pins.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. handyhoward

handyhoward New Member

Feb 20, 2011
    I would be a buyer at $25 shipped if you are interested... Howard

3. Mpanova

Mpanova New Member

May 27, 2011
    Houston TX
    Sorry I can't go that low. I will do 45 shipped. It is brand new and it would cost more from Kel Tec if you can even get them to sell you just the brown grip. I have called three different times and I could not get them to sell me the brown grip for the pf9. The Tan grip I ordered cost me 55 shipped.

4. handyhoward

handyhoward New Member

Feb 20, 2011
    One more offer at $30 shipped... Howard

5. KeltecFreak

KeltecFreak Member

Oct 6, 2011
    SE Michigan
    Does the grip include the mag release catch installed? If so, I'll offer $40.00 for it