WTS 9mm Glock grip Sub2000 sold it sold it sold it

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by veni_vidi_vici, Jul 29, 2010.

1. veni_vidi_vici

veni_vidi_vici New Member

Apr 2, 2008
    Got the green light to get a SU 16 (already bought it ;)) by the wife if I sell my sub. I am in Augusta, GA and might drive a bit depending on the situation. What you see in the pics is what you get. A 9mm Glock grip Sub 2000 (short grip not an issue with the right mags) with 2 Glock 17 rnd mags with +2 ext added, 4 KCI 30 rnd mags and 2 KCI 17 rnd mags (pouches included) The Sub has a M1 tactical 3 rail that is solid and works great with 2 smaller 4 rails. You can see all the other bits and pieces on the sub that go with it tac light, bi-pod, tac sling ect.  I have shot 300 rounds with no issues with sub or mags.$400(**I also have this for sale on another local site)                                                           [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. painkillerAZ

painkillerAZ New Member

Nov 23, 2009
    Not where you are
    Re: WTS 9mm Glock grip Sub 2000 FTF

PM sent

3. Geezer_Glide

Geezer_Glide New Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Re: WTS 9mm Glock grip Sub 2000

When you say short grip, do mean that the factory grip has been cut?

4. veni_vidi_vici

veni_vidi_vici New Member

Apr 2, 2008

Correct I trimmed it so all the 9mm Glock mags will fit.

5. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

KT used to offer subbie grips in both the G17 and G19 version.  I haven't seen the G19 (shorter grip) in some time and I don't know whether or not they still produce them. The G17 was far more common.  However, all KT did was cut down a G17 grip, like the seller here has done so this is a Glock 19 subbie.  Therefore the gun will accept the shorter G19 mags and the longer 17 rd G17 mags, and of course the extended G18 33 rd mags as well.  The G19 mags will be a flush fit, theG17 mags will protrude about a half inch below the grip, and of course the G33 mags are really long and protrude from either configuration.  Hope this helps clarify.

6. PaxMentis

PaxMentis New Member

Feb 27, 2010

I'll take it ;D

7. RobzKT

RobzKT Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Texas

Nice Snag!!
    If I'd had the ready funds available... :)

8. PaxMentis

PaxMentis New Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Re: WTS 9mm Glock grip Sub2000 sold it sold it sol

Received today (delays were on my end)...is exactly as advertised. Great little gun.

Russ is a great guy with whom to do business in case he ever needs a reference.