WTS 500 rds S&B .32 ACP in SW Ohio (SPF)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by cromanos, May 21, 2010.

1. cromanos

cromanos New Member

Jul 22, 2008
    500 rounds of Sellier&Bellot 32 ACP FMJ - $100 OBO, FTF in SW Ohio preferred.  I don't know if these are reloadable.

Due to the condition of the ammo, I would rather not ship because you would not be able to inspect it prior to purchase, but will ship on your dime if you insist and accept it as-is.

About half show some signs of surface corrosion, from mild to moderate.  I bought them like that, and they are shootable from what I was told (bought them from Todd at FF&F), though I haven't tried, which is why the price is low.  They do have sealant around the primer and bullet, so I have no reason to believe that there's any internal corrosion or damage to the powder.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I bought these intending to shoot them in my Nagant revolver with a .32ACP cylinder.  Turns out that I never did find a cylinder that worked (they can be finicky) and sold the Nagant, so, not having any more need, I'm selling the ammo.  The last pic is of the worst ones I saw out of the 500, the rest are in better shape.

If anyone has a Nagant revolver w/ functional 32ACP cylinder they want to sell cheap, we can talk, but barring that, these are for sale.

I can't guarantee the performance or safety of these rounds, so I'm marking them for sale as-is only.

Also for sale on other boards.

2. cromanos

cromanos New Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Re: WTS 500 rds S&B .32 ACP in SW Ohio

SPF on another board