WTB Used PF9 or P11

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by cmreds, Jan 12, 2009.

1. cmreds

cmreds New Member

Aug 10, 2006
    Hello,

I would like to buy a gently used PF9 or P11 (in the Dallas area if possible).

Thanks,
    Chris

2. InsteadOf

InsteadOf New Member

Sep 19, 2008
    ***THE GUN HAS BEEN SOLD****
    Chris;  I surely am not located in the Dallas area, a long way from it. I'm located in the Florida Keys.  However, I have a PF-9  with a new slide, new barrel (about 200 rounds through it), metal magazine catch and the handall jr grips.  The gun also comes with an Armalaser RSS laser with extra batteries. I want $200 for the package.  If you are interested send me an e-mail at fdacey@comcast.net and we'll talk.

Frank

3. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Chris;  I surely am not located in the Dallas area, a long way from it. I'm located in the Florida Keys.  However, I have a PF-9  with a new slide, new barrel (about 200 rounds through it), metal magazine catch and the handall jr grips.  The gun also comes with an Armalaser RSS laser with extra batteries. I want $200 for the package.  If you are interested send me an e-mail at fdacey@comcast.net and we'll talk.

Frank
    [/quote]

Fair is fair, Chris gets first dibs.  But if he doesn't want it I DO!!!! Email sent.

-Scott

4. Eric_in_Nola

Eric_in_Nola New Member

Sep 22, 2006
    Put me down right behind Scott in the event that he decided to spend his money on BBQ instead of guns- PM sent

5. Harbec55

Harbec55 New Member

Jan 2, 2008
    North Texas
    If you are dead set on the DFW area I have a P11 with 50 rounds down the barrel, 2 magazines, both magazines have 'pinkie extensions, 9mm snap caps, trigger shoe and 2PP's LHS trigger mod (not installed).
    $250 for the whole nine yards or $200 for the P11 & one magazine - like it comes from KelTec

PM me if you are interested - like you I would prefer a FTF in the DFW area.

6. cmreds

cmreds New Member

Aug 10, 2006