WTB Replacement .380ACP Brass

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Emack76, Mar 4, 2010.

1. Emack76

Emack76 New Member

Jan 20, 2010
    If anyone has some brass just taking up space I'd love to take it off your hands.  I'll pay $.05 for it + shipping and am willing to negotiate.  I'm not trying to resell or anything, I just want some brass to reload with.  Brass happens to be about as available as ammo itself..

Thanks all!

EDIT: See my last post.

2. Bert

Bert Banned

Mar 4, 2007

3. Emack76

Emack76 New Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Re: WTB .380ACP Brass

Good tip Bert. Good price on them too! Unfortunately, they are "7-8 weeks out on .380 brass." So said the young lady I talked to. I'll keep them on *my* list now though too.

4. Toforo

Toforo New Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Columbia, MO
  5. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004

All the Midway links say "Out of Stock, Backorder okay".

I got rid of most of my range pickup, have about 100 pieces and a couple of empty boxes but doubt it's worth the shipping.  Let me know if you want it.  Give me a day or so to run it through a  tumbler first.

Now, if it were 40 S&W or 9mm ........................... ;D

Dan R

6. Emack76

Emack76 New Member

Jan 20, 2010

You have 100 pieces of .380 brass?  Definetely interested!  You need some 9mm brass?  I'm willing to trade 2 9mm cases per 1 .380 case straight up, or whatever.  It's negotiable.  I think 100 is JUST worth the shipping (assuming $5 for brass and $5ish shipping = $10ish total).  

Let me know.  PM I guess to seal the deal?  I'll follow your lead.   :cool:

7. Toforo

Toforo New Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Columbia, MO

Ahhhhhhh but it didn't say that on Thursday the 4th when I put the link up!

Ah well......

So Dan - were you a 1610 in the Nav?

8. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004

It didn't cost me anything except the time and trouble to pick it up out at the range but I don't need any 9mm, got two 5 gal buckets of the stuff. I'll throw it all in the tumbler tomorrow and take it down to the post office Monday and ship it off the cheapest way possible.

If you'll pay the PayPal fees and the shipping it's yours. Can't be more than $4.95 flat rate but it might be cheaper to ship it parcel post, shoot me a PM with an address that I can mail to and I'll get back to you on Monday.

Dan R

9. Emack76

Emack76 New Member

Jan 20, 2010

PM Sent :)

10. Emack76

Emack76 New Member

Jan 20, 2010

Thanks Dan! I got the brass, very nicely packaged too!

I could still use a few more pieces of brass if anyone else has some just sitting around. A few hundred more and I'll be able to keep up with he wife's new shooting habit. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

11. Emack76

Emack76 New Member

Jan 20, 2010

Ok, a 'friend' shot up most of my reloads in a pasture or something and claimed he couldn't find the brass which I specifically requested to be returned (as many as possible). HE won't be getting any more from me!

Anyway, I'm in the market for another splash of .380 brass. All brass please, some nickel ok. Thanks all!

12. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Active Member

Dec 7, 2008

PM me your mailing address and I'll drop you some in the mail tomorrow. I have to count to see how much I've got but I know I can send you at least 100 cases. A fellow KTOGer helped me out when I was getting started reloading .380. That help was free of charge and what I send you will be free of charge as well. I'll pay the shipping.

The cases are clean but I haven't decapped or resized them. My loading bench is in the garage. Winter was just too cold this year. That, and I only decapped and resize as I load them. Since I've got plenty loaded right now I haven't done anything but tumble these. How does that sound?

Peace,
    David

13. Emack76

Emack76 New Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Wow David! That is VERY generous! I'm more than willing to pay for it and/or cover the shipping...or at least the time it takes to get down to the Post Office. PM Incoming.