WTB p3AT, P-32 barrels

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by rjmorel, Dec 21, 2009.

1. rjmorel

rjmorel Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Would like to buy a used P3AT barrel, can be worn out and a P-32 barrel in good shape. I'm in Walla Walla, WA. thanks

2. Wilson

Wilson New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    I’m not looking to sell my almost new 1st Gen P-32 Hard Chrome slide & barrel but it brings to mind that you didn’t mention a generation in your posting.

Wilson – who’s still looking for that cheap 1st Gen P-32 frame  :)

3. Wilson

Wilson New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Ok, I did find a very very bad 2nd Gen P-3AT Hard Chrome barrel. But I would be extremely leery to put such a barrel in a pistol that might be use for self-defense. Kel-Tec will sell you another barrel for about $100.

Wilson – who’s into making P-3ATs better, not worse  :-/

4. rjmorel

rjmorel Member

Jan 8, 2008
    This is a heritic project pistol.  ;D I want to sleeve the .380 barrel by putting the 32 acp barrel inside it. It will take some machining. Then I want to put said barrel in a ruger lcp pistol . Basically want to make a 32acp LCP to go along with my KT P-32. I know , "I'll shoot my eye out". Tis that time of year again. rj

Ps: your not "THE Wilson" who fell off of Tom Hanks raft in "Cast Away" are you? :cool:
    http://www.indyprops.com/pp-wilson.htm

5. Wilson

Wilson New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Sounds like you need a barrel with correct outside dimensions. The bad barrel I have was the product of a Frankenstein barrel hood modification by a novice that didn’t know what he was doing. Note in the picture below that the exterior of the barrel hood (viewers left) was altered. I believe this would contribute to your problems rather than solve them.

[img width=331 height=187]http://www.wilson-genealogy.com/pics/barrel comp.jpg [/img]

Wilson – who’s glad he bought that Hard Chrome P-3ATon the cheap   :D