WTB: P11 Parkerized slide and trigger shoe

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by GSUrugby, Jun 12, 2011.

1. GSUrugby

GSUrugby New Member

May 6, 2011
    GA
    Hi all,

I've got an old '96 model P-11 with blued slide, and it is getting pretty worn out. I was wondering if anyone had a parkerized or hard chrome slide in good condition laying around. I have emailed Keltec and they said they can do a parkerized trade-in for around $60, but I thought I would try here first.

I'm looking for a P-11 trigger shoe as well.

Let me know.
    Thanks

2. GSUrugby

GSUrugby New Member

May 6, 2011
    GA
    I'm also looking for an OD green grip. Thanks

3. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    just a thought, why not ask goldenloki if he can duracoat the one you have? he won't do the frame any more, but he may be convinced to do the slide. and it will last quite well.

although if you can get your hands on a HC slide, that is hte best of all worlds. Or you can send it to jack fusiler for nickle plating, etc.

lots of options. your slide is already pretty well mated to the frame which will minimize any failures due to parts having to wear back in.

just some thoughts

4. GSUrugby

GSUrugby New Member

May 6, 2011
    GA
    Very good point. I'll have to look into it some. Since I've got the gun, it has functioned flawlessly, and it did cross my mind that it might mess up my good luck if I got a new slide, etc... Are there any products that I could maybe do the slide myself?

5. GSUrugby

GSUrugby New Member

May 6, 2011
    GA
    Advantages of Durabake over Duracoat shake and spray??? I'm very curious and tempted to do this myself...

6. Kel007

Kel007 New Member

Feb 9, 2009
    I got the trigger shoe. Taken out of the bag but never installed.

Complete with allen wrench and bolts.

PM me for details