WTB P-11 magazines

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Plus_One, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Plus_One

Plus_One New Member

Jan 2, 2009
    Looking to buy some additional P-11 mags, and would prefer the 12 round but 10's are also OK. Factory or Mec Gar brand only, please.
    I know I could just buy them online but am thinking someone here in the KTOG might be cleaning out the closet and I could help you raise some cash. I'm in Virginia for shipping, and cheapest mail would be fine. No rush. I can do PayPal if you like.

2. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    I have two (2) extra blued standard 10 round MecGar MG-KTP11-10 magazines, no finger rest. Nothing special, they are standard factory mags that feed rounds, I have used both in the past with no issues.

$30 for the pair, shipped snail mail, payment either cash or check. If PayPal, either make it a gift or add $1.25 for their fees and don't list it as anything gun related.

I do have a couple of extra MecGar 10 round mags, nickel plated by Jack Fuselier, and with KelTec finger rest installed but you won't like the price. They're $26 apiece IF they ship with the other two, otherwise we need to negotiate shipping as well. The finger rests run six or seve bucks and while I can't remember what Jack charges to plate a mag (and ship it back and forth), I know it aint free ! I like the plated mags which is why the blued ones are spares !

I also found a couple of P11 holsters hiding in the back of the safe if there is any interest in them, one's leather basket weave on the belt, the other is a DeSantis Tuck it IWB.

Reply on the board or PM if interested in any of the above.

Dan R

3. Plus_One

Plus_One New Member

Jan 2, 2009
    Thanks Dan, I'll take the 10 rounder's, PM sent.

I'm also still looking to buy some 12 round mag's, so whoever's got some excess 12-rounder's, let me hear from you.

4. Charlie8D

Charlie8D New Member

Dec 12, 2009
    I have a couple of 15 rounders, if interested. See my post in this same section.

5. Plus_One

Plus_One New Member

Jan 2, 2009
    Still looking for 12 or 10 Round Mags

I'm only looking for 10 or 12 round mag's.

But thanks for offering, Charlie.

Still looking for 10 or 12 round P-11 mag's. Anybody?

6. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Andrew, It's now been a week since I PM'ed my PayPal account info to you and, although I turned down your offer for the DeSantis holster, I did indicate the two mags are sitting on my desk waiting to ship.

If you no longer want the magazines, that's okay, I'll just return them to the safe.  If you do still want them, you need to e-mail, PM or post a response to let me know.

Thanks,

Dan R

Edit added to inform Swamp Thing that I have received PM, OP has had access issues but sale is still pending. Dan R

7. Plus_One

Plus_One New Member

Jan 2, 2009
    Paypal payment and shipping address sent to Dan for his 10-round mags. Thanks, Dan.

I'm still looking for 12 round mags.

8. Plus_One

Plus_One New Member

Jan 2, 2009
    I recently completed a totally satisfactory purchase with lcdrdanr, and I just want to say in this thread that he's a pleasure to deal with in every way. Thanks again, Dan.