WTB NIB hard chrome pf9

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by bowtieracin, Jun 7, 2011.

1. bowtieracin

bowtieracin New Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Hi i am looking for a nib hard chrome pf9. i been looking around some does anyone know where i can find one? Thanks in advance you can just PM me.

2. thomasvr

thomasvr New Member

Feb 13, 2011
    I think they're pretty hard to find. I bought my PF-9 HC in Dec. of last year from a dealer on Gunbroker.com for $260 shipped, but that was after about 3-4 months of searching. Mine was a pretty good deal, but I also saw HC PF-9s go for $350+ on that same site. I think I got a good price on mine because the auction ended at like 6am, and there aren't that many people up at that hour to bid up the price. You might want to look for an auction like that to get a good price. If you sign up for a free Gunbroker.com account you can set up a saved search for whatever you're looking for and then it will email you when an item matching your search gets listed on the site. That's how I ended up finding mine. Good luck!

3. bowtieracin

bowtieracin New Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Thanks i have been checking there but didnt know about the alert option. will check into that. a friend found one a couple months back at a local gunshow he picked it up for $275. will just keep looking.

4. mike_kitterman

mike_kitterman New Member

May 7, 2010
    CDNN had some a couple of weeks back for $249.

5. rebootit

rebootit New Member

Mar 25, 2011
    St. Petersburg FL
    I looked at all my dealer networks and none of them have ANY keltec pistols with the exception of the p32 in stock. Maybe they are making the new shotgun at full speed and nothing else,