WTB: Magazine(s) and case for P11

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by BK_Meyers, Jan 23, 2011.

1. BK_Meyers

BK_Meyers New Member

Oct 24, 2010
    Just bought a P11 and am looking for a spare 10-round magazine(s) and a hard plastic case. Was going to call KelTec in the morning and order them but I figured I might try here first and see if anyone had them for sale.

Shipping would be to Ky., residential, 42701.

Thanks,
    BK

2. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Can't help with the hard case and your'e probably better off with someone who can sell and ship both together but I do have a couple of extra 10 round mags. I just sold the blued ones but I do have:

A couple of extra MecGar 10 round mags, nickel plated by Jack Fuselier, and with KelTec finger rest installed. They're $26 apiece and a couple of bucks shipping from Arizona. That sounds high but the finger rests run six or seve bucks by themselves and while I can't remember what Jack charges to plate a mag (and ship it back and forth), I know it aint free ! I like the plated mags (which is why I sold off all the blued ones) they seem to go in and out of the P11 better as well as no corrosion issues but I recently picked up another P11 that came with 7 plated mags and that's kinda overkill.

I also have a couple of P11 holsters hiding in the back of the safe if there is any interest in them, one's leather basket weave on the belt, another is either a blade tech or a clone of a blade tech. I may also have a DeSantis Tuck it IWB depending on another member.

And, not to sound like sour grapes but I've found that having the original plastic box for any gun (Ruger, Para, KelTec, etc) isn't a big deal until you sell them, i.e. there isn't enough room in the original box for accessories, spare mags and parts, etc. Your'e better off with a cheap plastic case with the foam lining that you can put everything together in, IMHO!

Dan R

3. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    It's been a week now since I posted that I had a couple of mags for sale, I guess the silence means there is no interest in purchasing them so I will hereby formally withdraw the offer.

I fail to understand how someone can post a "Want to Buy" and then ignore an offer from someone willing to sell what was posted as want to buy.

That's okay, KelTec sells magazines and I'm sure they are still available .......

Dan R

4. BK_Meyers

BK_Meyers New Member

Oct 24, 2010
    My apologies for not replying sooner. I was just able to get the pistol to the range this past weekend to test it (I bought it used) plus my internet/computer time has been limited.

That being said I will pass on your offer.

BK

5. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Apology accepted although I would note that you can't pass on my offer because I already withdrew it.

However, I suggest that you should have tested the pistol before posting a Want to Buy for accessories if that depended upon the range test.

And, for future reference, a little communication would go a long way in keeping everyone up to speed. All you had to do was just post a "No thank you, not right now" or a comment about wanting to test the gun before deciding. That way, I would have been free to offer the mags to someone else rather than waiting around a week in limbo.

No hard feelings, I wish you luck with the new gun

Dan R