WTB Kel tec P32

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by bonjorno2, Nov 19, 2010.

1. bonjorno2

bonjorno2 New Member

May 31, 2010
    Hey guys, i have a hard chrome p3at, Pf 9 and I am looking for a hard chrome p32 if anyone is looking to get rid of one. I sold my first one to my friend and he won't sell it back to me because his wife loves it so much so I figured i'd give the forum a shot before I go to purchase another new one. I prefer a gen 2, but won't rule out a gen 1. Thanks for looking!

2. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    I just saw 2 here in Georgia listed on gunbroker. They were both $219 each. One black and one gray. I don't need another one myself, but that seemed like a great price for new guns! Did the price go down on the .32 pistol?

3. bonjorno2

bonjorno2 New Member

May 31, 2010
    i live locally (to kel tec) and can get them with a leo discount, but the store that offers the discount never gets the p32 always the p3at... My pf9 was 265 hard chrome and everything. I just don't want to pay 219 plus ship plus transfer fee.... then have to break it in 200 rounds later. The price i've seen has been in the 220-270's for the last year or so i've been thinking about getting another one! Still even at 270 out the door from gunbroker it's still better than some local shops around here!

4. bonjorno2

bonjorno2 New Member

May 31, 2010
    Found one at the gun show.... I'll have to post pics of the family soon! All hard chrome with black frame PF9, P3AT, P32