WTB: IWB Below the belt holster for P32

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Damon, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Damon

Damon New Member

Jun 2, 2008
    I'm looking for a holster that deep conceals below the belt IWB. Anyone got a Kramer deep concealed one or the FIST deep cover? I think Bell charter Oak has one too called a "Gun gone". -Or maybe someone makes something like these. I thought I'd try here first since the wait is like 8 or more weeks to get one and they are quite pricey.

Got something like this in your drawer collecting dust? I still am looking for that perfect holster for my P32.

2. [​IMG]

The holster with the white handled 1st gen P32 is made by Kevin Manley of K&D holsters.  Note that the clips can be adjusted to drop the gun down.

All of the holsters in the pic were made by Kevin.  Very fine leather.

I am not sure if you have a 1st or 2nd gen  p32, or if it even makes a difference.  I bought it used and have NEVER used it, and doubt if I ever will.  

Kevin no longer makes this particular holster, but this is his closest current offering:

http://kdholsters.com/iwb-owb-defend.php

If you think this holster would work for you, shoot me an offer I can't refuse.

3. spence13e

spence13e New Member

May 11, 2006
    Kansas
    http://www.wrbss.com/pretender.html

i've got that fella for the P11 except it's not that deep into the pants. leather does make it easier to reholster things, but these are good for the money. i like mine a lot and still want/need to get one for a P3.

4. Damon

Damon New Member

Jun 2, 2008
    That is a beauty of a holster Nu_agin, but I'd like to find one that completely hides the butt of the gun and is wearable at the abdomen.

Thanks again!

5. Damon

Damon New Member

Jun 2, 2008
    Bump back to the first page.

6. finnfur

finnfur New Member

Feb 5, 2008
    Damon
    I might have one of those "cell pals" I bought it 10 years ago when they called um "pager pal" LOL . I might still have if thats what you want let me know and I will look when I get back in town in 2 or 3 days. I need to check and see which gun it fits. I believe it was for the P32.
    Tom