WTB [ FOUND ONE THANKS ] Marlin Lever rifle 1894c

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by finnfur, Jan 17, 2010.

1. finnfur

finnfur New Member

Feb 5, 2008
    Starting to look for one if anyone has a line on good deal- not looking for showpiece. I'm a user not a collector.
    I'm in VA - Bmail or email

2. finnfur

finnfur New Member

Feb 5, 2008
    Re: WTB Marlin Lever rifle 1894 in .357mag

APE
    That's a better than average price but GUN SHOW coming up Sat and am going to wait till after to buy on line unless find older model which I prefer.
    Thanks for the link.

3. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado

No prob finnfur. ;)
    I just went through the same type of hunt before Christmas. Finally settled on a Rossi Puma .357 lever for just over 400. The cheapest Marlin I could find at the time (searched for a couple of months) was about 625 to 650. :-/ So if you can find one in the 500 range I'd jump on it if I were you. ;)

4. finnfur

finnfur New Member

Feb 5, 2008

Agree - I think the Cowboy frenzy has driven them up - But with the economy etc that will subside some and supply will catch up to demand - I'm patient and have plenty of other guns to shoot in the meantime - Thanks

5. finnfur

finnfur New Member

Feb 5, 2008

Well no luck at the gun show- they had plenty of 44s but no .357 . Missed a couple of good deals by about a day.
    More gun shows coming but still looking.

6. finnfur

finnfur New Member

Feb 5, 2008

Well I missed one today at Pawn shop . Dealer said the guy that bought it must have been walking out when I came in. LOL
    So I'm still looking. Snow last two weeks so no gunshows . Snowy Ice due this week end too.

7. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado

I just saw some new listings on GA tonight.  ;)