WTB: Dan Wesson PPC/15-2

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by IslandTimes, Jan 2, 2011.

1. IslandTimes

IslandTimes New Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    So I recently "discovered" the massively awesome slab sided revolvers but can't find them anywhere locally, so I decided I'd try and go with one of these two paths:

1. I'm looking for a reasonably priced Dan Wesson PPC, that would be in .357 mag. Don't have much of a budget, so yeah...

2. Looking for one or two relatively inexpensive Dan Wesson 15-2 revolvers in .357 mag. Looking for the ones with removable barrels. As long as they function reliably and the frame is in decent condition I'm game, they're going to be donor pistols so I don't care about the conditions of the barrels and grips. I can pick up one of these on gunbroker, but wanted to ask yall first because I like and trust you guys more! ;D

I'm in Mississippi if anyone can do a FTF, and if not I can pay by whatever method works for you and have an FFL near me.

And thanks in advance!

2. Rad-I-Cal

Rad-I-Cal New Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Your best bet to find that will be gunbroker or the Dan Wesson forum. At a minimum, one of the DWF members might have a lead on the fabled PPC unicorn.

3. IslandTimes

IslandTimes New Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks, I'll give those a look!

4. Rad-I-Cal

Rad-I-Cal New Member

Dec 21, 2010
    None on gb today. A few months back there were 3-4 that popped up with just a few days to buy them. Likely DWF members. They'll have leads, they always have leads on the good stuff.