WTB Belt Clip For P11

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by dgodfrey, Mar 11, 2010.

1. dgodfrey

dgodfrey New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Anyone got one of these laying around some where that you're not using? I need one please!

2. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    I've got one I took off my P11, it's a right hand install with the steel frame pins, button head screws and allen wrench.  There is some bluing loss on the end of the clip, holster wear type, and some scratches, etc..

I didn't care for the clip and was only keeping it to go with the gun if I ever sell it off. I will let it go for $12.00, and I'll pay the shipping and PayPal fees if applicable.

Dan R

Please check your PM's, I do have another offer for this clip and if I receive no response by tomorrow I will cancel it out and allow it to go to the other member.
    Thanks, Dan R

3. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    I understand setting up a PayPal account as of the 11th of March, however, my PM from 12 March has not been read or responded to yet and I do have another member wanting the clip if available.

I need either a response on the thread or a PM that you do indeed want it and then I need an address to send it to. There's no rush on payment since I am out of town at this time and won't return till Sunday but I would like to put this to rest.

Appreciate a response

Dan R

4. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Received your PM today that you purchased a belt clip from KT, no problem on my end, however I would advise that if you intend to continue using this trading post you need to be a bit more responsive to prospective customers/sellers.

AS per TP rules, the offer of sale of one P11 belt clip by lcdrdanr is herewith cancelled.

Dan R

5. Dan-

Do you have a PM or something where dgodfrey made an offer or indicated he accepted your offer of $12?

If so please post it publicly for all to see.

Mitch

6. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Mitch, in response to my posting on 11 March that I had one for sale and would take PayPal for it, I receive the following as a PM on 12 March:

I realize this isn't a word for word "I'll take it" but I pretty much assumed it was an acceptance.  I responded to the above with a PM

I also posted on the thread.

I have been on a trip for the last week and only been able to access the internet intermittently, that's why on the 17th I again posted trying to get an address to ship to, figuring payment would be forthcoming whenever the PayPal waiting period was over.

Then, I received the following PM