WTB .380 ammo

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Klutch, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Klutch

Klutch New Member

Feb 13, 2010
    Hey guys I just picked up a Ruger LCP and I would like some range ammo and some HP ammo, if anybody has any pm me or email me at czop321@yahoo.com.
    Thanks
    Craig

2. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    where are you located? shipping may be prohibitive....but if you are local to someone that is a whole other ball game....

3. Klutch

Klutch New Member

Feb 13, 2010
    I'm in NJ and it's all good with shipping

4. SHIPPERS AND SELLERS- PLEASE PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION

New Jersey State Police Website:

http://www.njsp.org/about/fire_hollow.html

I MAY BE WRONG ABOUT THIS but out of an extreme concern that some one here get their butt in a sling-  I am making this post.  If I am wrong, the mistake can easily be fixed.  I am forwarding this post to the other moderators of this board to see if this thread needs to be deleted.

AGAIN-  I may be wrong about the legality of Hollow Points in New Jersey.

Ray?

5. Klutch

Klutch New Member

Feb 13, 2010

SHIPPERS AND SELLERS- PLEASE PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION

New Jersey State Police Website:

http://www.njsp.org/about/fire_hollow.html

I MAY BE WRONG ABOUT THIS but out of an extreme concern that some one here get their butt in a sling-  I am making this post.  If I am wrong, the mistake can easily be fixed.  I am forwarding this post to the other moderators of this board to see if this thread needs to be deleted.

AGAIN-  I may be wrong about the legality of Hollow Points in New Jersey.

Ray?[/quote]
    You are wrong. The only thing I can't do with HP ammo in NJ is carry it. Only LEO can carry HP ammo but the catch 22 is no one in NJ will get a carry permit other than LEO's. There is no issue, I buy HP ammo all the time from stores in NJ if it was illegal they couldn't sell it.

6. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    http://www.state.nj.us/njsp/about/fire_hollow.html

let me state this, and I really could care less about any one else at this point.

someone here sells this joker JHP ammo, and he gets caught with it in his carry mag. he finks you out as the seller, they are coming after you.

interstate commerce and all. none of the big dealers will sell it to NJ either.

deal at your own risk.

7. Klutch

Klutch New Member

Feb 13, 2010
    If you refuse to argue it stop post here. You don't live in NJ and obviously don't know the laws here. I have explained the situation in NJ already and really don't care what your interpretation of it is. If it was illegal again they would not be able to sell it to  me at a store or LGS or whatever.

Here this is copied from your provided link:

(2) Nothing is sub section f (1) shall be construed to prevent a person from keeping such ammunition at his dwelling, premises or other land owned or possessed by him, or from carrying such ammunition from the place of purchase to said dwelling or land . . . [N.J.S.A 26:39-3g (2)].

Thus a person may purchase this ammunition and keep it within the confines of his property. Sub section f (1) further exempts from the prohibited possession of hollow nose ammunition "persons engaged in activities pursuant to N.J.S.A 2C:39-6f. . . ."
    N.J.S.A 26:39-3f. (1).

8. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    If you refuse to argue it stop post here. You don't live in NJ and obviously don't know the laws here. I have explained the situation in NJ already and really don't care what your interpretation of it is. If it was illegal again they would not be able to sell it to  me at a store or LGS or whatever.

Here this is copied from your provided link:

(2) Nothing is sub section f (1) shall be construed to prevent a person from keeping such ammunition at his dwelling, premises or other land owned or possessed by him, or from carrying such ammunition from the place of purchase to said dwelling or land . . . [N.J.S.A 26:39-3g (2)].

Thus a person may purchase this ammunition and keep it within the confines of his property. Sub section f (1) further exempts from the prohibited possession of hollow nose ammunition "persons engaged in activities pursuant to N.J.S.A 2C:39-6f. . . ."
       N.J.S.A 26:39-3f. (1).
    [/quote]

hmm...go buy your hollow points retail then....

don't do it here. thread off limits until txcajun chimes in.

9. Klutch

Klutch New Member

Feb 13, 2010
    You're just mad cause you're wrong I even proved you wrong with the link you provided. You also stated you didn't want to argue it but yet you keep posting here,don't go away mad just go away!

10. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    we'll wait and see.

fyi, it is not advisable to call out members of the moderating staff.

11. Klutch

Klutch New Member

Feb 13, 2010
    I don't carry cause I am not LEO in NJ are we seeing the repetition yet???

12. Klutch

Klutch New Member

Feb 13, 2010
    It's also advisable to know what the hell you're talking if you claim to moderate an entire forum. Get your facts before you speak. Thanks for shopping,,here's your sign :'(

13. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach
  14. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    actually, what I see is an ammo safe full of JHP ammo, and 3 carry mags full of it as they sit here on my desk beside me.

15. Klutch

Klutch New Member

Feb 13, 2010
    What I see is an infantile, insignificant little coward who hides behind his moderator tag to feel better about himself so go in the other room and let the adults talk.

16. haugrdr

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    Klutch, it may be time to back off a bit. No-one here will like you talking that way to RJ.

Including me.

17. Klutch

Klutch New Member

Feb 13, 2010
    I really don't care this guy blatantly attacks me and has been wrong the whole time while stating he doesn't want to argue but hasn't gone away. So RJ should know the rules that he claims to be moderating. I'll back off when he does. He has tried to bully me with his status on this forum and I'm not going to hear it. Also if you don't like what is being said don't read it. I meant no offense to you or anyone else but you and everyone else are not acting like RJ.

18. haugrdr

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    I really don't care this guy blatantly attacks me and has been wrong the whole time while stating he doesn't want to argue but hasn't gone away. So RJ should know the rules that he claims to be moderating. I'll back off when he does. He has tried to bully me with his status on this forum and I'm not going to hear it. Also if you don't like what is being said don't read it. I meant no offense to you or anyone else but you and everyone else are not acting like RJ.[/quote]

RJ is RJ, and he IS a moderator. He's only pointing out to you and other KTOG members that in may not be in everyones best interest to ship JHP ammo to you across New Jersey state lines.

My son lived in NJ for years, and I visited often, I know the restrictive laws and over zealous LEOs NJ has. No-one from here will want to sell you ammo under those conditions.

I take great joy in predicting your membership with KTOG can be counted in hours. JMHO.

19. Klutch

Klutch New Member

Feb 13, 2010
    I really don't care this guy blatantly attacks me and has been wrong the whole time while stating he doesn't want to argue but hasn't gone away. So RJ should know the rules that he claims to be moderating. I'll back off when he does. He has tried to bully me with his status on this forum and I'm not going to hear it. Also if you don't like what is being said don't read it. I meant no offense to you or anyone else but you and everyone else are not acting like RJ.[/quote]

RJ is RJ, and he IS a moderator. He's only pointing out to you and other KTOG members that in may not be in everyones best interest to ship JHP ammo to you across New Jersey state lines.

My son lived in NJ for years, and I visited often, I know the restrictive laws and over zealous LEOs NJ has. No-one from here will want to sell you ammo under those conditions.

I take great joy in predicting your membership with KTOG can be counted in hours.  JMHO.[/quote]
    NJ LEO's have no input into shipping ammo, It doesn't go across their desk. I really don't care if no one wants to sell me ammo then they should not be posting in my thread as the rules state(ask RJ)
    As for my "membership" here- it's an internet forum are you kidding me, that big wooden thing with the shiny brass thing on it , it's a door to a whole new world try exploring it.

20. Klutch

Klutch New Member

Feb 13, 2010
    This is actually become fun!