WTB: .357 Sig Barrel for P-40

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by SteveIsGr8, May 24, 2010.

1. SteveIsGr8

SteveIsGr8 New Member

May 5, 2010
    I know this is a long shot, but I'd love to get a .357 Sig Barrel for my P-40. PM me the price shipped if you have one you'd let go. Thanks

Steve

2. SteveIsGr8

SteveIsGr8 New Member

May 5, 2010
    I know these are rare, but I'd be willing to pay a fair amount for one.

Steve

3. What do you consider fair?

4. SteveIsGr8

SteveIsGr8 New Member

May 5, 2010
  5. Steve- I was not offering to sell as I do not have a barrel to offer. I was simply trying to determine what you considered to be a fair price. Pm replied to.

6. Bert

Bert Banned

Mar 4, 2007
    Dang NAS.... I was gonna offer $5 more :D

B.

7. SteveIsGr8

SteveIsGr8 New Member

May 5, 2010
    Apparently it's been pointed out to me that I'm way out of line posting in here with barely over 25 posts. I wasn't aware that the 357 Barrel was the Holy Grail of Kel-Tec parts. I will now leave this forum and move on and aquire a Glock 33. Thanks.

8. Steve- Absolutely nothing wrong with you posting a WTB here. You might get lucky!

9. RAT76

RAT76 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Oklahoma
    :-?

Not out of line in my book.

10. c0wboi38

c0wboi38 New Member

Sep 19, 2006
    :-?

This was fine... If you've already left, then... sorry.

But you're welcome to post a WTB anytime you like. If some character PM'd you something mean, then you should let a mod know.

11. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    I wanna know who had the gall to say something......

By my standards ,you are fine. and that in and of itself should say something, because I am usually the first to jump on someone....

12. Bert

Bert Banned

Mar 4, 2007
    :(

Holy Grail or not, you should not feel bad for trying to find one here.

B.

13. tjh1948

tjh1948 New Member

May 18, 2008
    PM sent to OP on Sig Barrel.

14. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Yeah, I'd be interested in hearing the whole story here also.  I was considering putting my barrel up on the auction block since I'm not using it much.  Problem is all the accessories one acquires with a particular calliber, i.e. the dies, the brass, the ammo, the bullets, etc..  And, the nagging though that if I ever change my mind I probably won't ever be able to find another one, LOL.

So, to the original poster, don't go away mad and leave us in the dark; let a Mod know what's going on and keep all of us in the loop.

Dan R

Oh, yeah, and by the way the .357 Sig barrel is NOT the Holy Grail of KelTec, the 32 NAA barrel is. The .357 Sig is more on the lines of the upside down air mail stamp, available if you have the money !

15. tx-rvr

tx-rvr Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2004
    Abilene Texas
    Oh, yeah, and by the way the .357 Sig barrel is NOT the Holy Grail of KelTec, the 32 NAA barrel is.  The .357 Sig is more on the lines of the upside down air mail stamp, available if you have the money ![/quote]

WOW!!! I have the Holy Grail and carry it every day. I was looking for a p-40 and maybe a 357 Sig conversion when the 32NAA came along. I am glad I got it. ;D ;D ;D

Steve

P.S. Not a thing wrong with your post. That is what the Trading Post section is for. :cool: :cool: :cool: